• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was up at 6:00 and out the door at 7:00, once the rain stopped.

My nice shiny clean bike promptly got covered in crap from the roads and the spray washed all the lube out of the chain. By the time I joined the club ride at 9:00 it sounded like I had a family of mice living in it. Which was pointed out, repeatedly, and at length, by my so called "club mates".

Garmin reckons I did 150km in total, and now I need to wash the bike again.

At least the rain stayed off while I was actually out, and there is roast pork for dinner in bit.
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Not moved from my armchair today, apart from a brief spell back in bed, disturbed by an automated phone call urging me to take advantage of "The National Window Recycling Scheme". Snotty and grotty. Should probably walk to the shop and get some air.

Comment

Afternoon denizens

Quite Simpsonesque out there now

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
          Not moved from my armchair today, apart from a brief spell back in bed, disturbed by an automated phone call urging me to take advantage of "The National Window Recycling Scheme". Snotty and grotty. Should probably walk to the shop and get some air.
          Nah the rest of the world doesn't want be infected and you can watch "interesting" Olympic sports.
          "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

A small spot of rain. In full jingoistic mode.
            "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Alcohol kills germs, right?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                Alcohol kills germs, right?
                So they say

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
                  A small spot of rain. In full jingoistic mode.
                  Tipping down here

Comment

Morning all Night all
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Monday tomorrow

Goodnight all

Comment

Working...
                      X