• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
    Nope. But since sir is the only one likely to come a cropper...

AFAIK you can spur off existing circuits without being part p qualified, but you can't add in new circuits. But if anyone asks, 'it looked like that when I got here'.
    Of course it did.

Same as my stuff.

Comment

Byeeeeee

Today has been interminable.

Not to mention endless.

Comment

Managed to get home in reasonable time despite the loon on a gantry over the M1 causing world + dog to divert on the roads around. Why they couldn't just taser him and let him fall off onto a crash mat (optional) I don't know.
        "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Driving back from my MOT, and my "confession" was read out on Simon Mayo.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
            Driving back from my MOT, and my "confession" was read out on Simon Mayo.
            It included this anecdote, by the way of introduction

http://forums.contractoruk.com/light...ml#post2094002

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
              Is Sir Part P qualified to make these amendments to Sir's electrical installation?

Just askin', like.
              He's from Huddersfield. He's only posting to show off to his poor neighbours that he has electricity. There will be one about taps and running water along soon.
              'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Home!

Not a bad run today - I was off the motorway by the time Big Ben's bongs sounded on Radio 4 at six

Comment

Handed my permie notice in - I'm back in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by vwdan View Post
                    Handed my permie notice in - I'm back in the game!
                    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

New brand car arrived at 8:40 this morning.

My old car doesn't disappear until Saturday afternoon (once its been properly cleaned and valeted.... So we now know that we don't have space for 3 cars on our drive...

It's a bit of a shock going back to an automatic... Even more of a shock how absolutely quiet it is and that fact that even with 190bhp it's not a car for driving stupidly....
                      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Working...
                      X