• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Originally posted by Alias View Post
      Ommm...
      ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
        Pox.
        Sorry Zeity
        Join IPSE

Comment

I did asdasd twice & it refused to post it coz it was a duplicate.

I woz robbed.

Comment

Byeeee

Had enough.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
              MaccyD's have put their prices up!

poor love. Us permies worry when Greggs put their prices up.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Thanks for reminding me...

Originally posted by vetran View Post

poor love. Us permies worry when Greggs put their prices up.
                Greggs could be adding sushi to its menu...and pasty fans are not impressed | UK | News | London Evening Standard

Comment

Home! What's more, with petrol!

Surprisingly good run today. Though it got off to a bad start when, literally as I was standing up to go, the bloke who hired me said "Oh by the way I wanted to ask you, what's a good way of doing {complicated explanation of thing he wants to do}", which is something he keeps doing. To add to the annoyance, it often takes a couple of minutes to work out what he's trying to achieve, and it often turns out that he'd probably be better off going about the whole thing in a different way.

But there, helping them out with stuff like this was part of the deal, as they're really ops people who are having to turn themselves into a dev team on the fly

I just wish he'd ask this stuff when there's half-an-hour to go, as it would help pass the time. Ho hum

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                    MaccyD's have put their prices up!
                    I wouldn't notice. I eat there once a year on average.
                    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Torrential rain now

It appeared from nowhere while I was eating dinner - the last of Sunday's roast pork

Comment

Working...
                      X