• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DaveB View Post
    Hey Brillo, at least you only have to contend with motorists in London....

Video: Cyclists chased by ostrich | road.cc

Quite a few of the pedestrians behave like ostriches. Or lemmings....

Comment

Afternoon all

Due to a massive error in judgement I went out last night and am still feeling the effects. Fortunately the journey home has started and in true MF style I'm in the lounge hoping a cheeky glass of white might be just what's required.

Onwards and upwards!

Comment

Still feeling - I think the permies are getting tired of my hacking cough as they've all cleared off and left me with an empty office.

I've just heard wonderful news from the agent (having chased them to make sure they'll be paying on time) - the client hasn't yet signed off on a PO for me to be here, which means they can't clear things with the agency compliance team. I'm not quite sure why I only find this out after having been on site two weeks.

Needless to say I'm opted in, there's a signed contract and I will be invoicing regardless!

Comment

Byeeee

I do so hope there aren't any trees fallen onto my garage this evening.

I don't think I could stand it two days in a row.

Comment

Just drove past the scene of last night's crash. The shop isn't very well at all

Comment

Originally posted by anonymouse View Post
              They can't be bad if they pay you to eat them.

we have a chance MF is abroad.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Now there's footage from the shop's security cameras. It's one hell of a smash

Last edited by NickFitz; 10 March 2016, 20:10.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

Ouch, very nasty.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Ow. Anyone badly hurt?

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                      Ow. Anyone badly hurt?
                      The two passengers in the speeding car were killed. The driver was seriously injured. The two chaps in the Transit tipper truck were only slightly injured.

Comment

Working...
                      X