• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Two people killed in a crash round the corner last night: Two killed in Leicester crash as police follow car - BBC News

And it seems Mr Snutch's shop has been damaged, too. He's the newsagent who posts insulting messages about the local councillors in six-inch high letters on the board outside his shop. Very nice man, but he has a bit of a bee in his bonnet about local politics

Comment

Any excuse for pie, or can a Steak Bake qualify?

British Pie Week:*10 quite interesting facts about pies

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
      Apparently it's British pie week this week.

Comment

Tiddley pom ti pom

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost99
          asdfasdf
          Rats.

Or rather, parrots.

ParrotZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

I signed that petition against casseroles with pastry lids

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
              I signed that petition against casseroles with pastry lids
              My pie recipe is completely enclosed. Not a big fan of stews with a puff pastry lid meself.
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I missed the century. Again. Bollux.

Comment

Hey Brillo, at least you only have to contend with motorists in London....

Video: Cyclists chased by ostrich | road.cc

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I was chased by an Ostrich in the same park in September last year - thankfully I was on a quad bike. (Now going off to find the photo to prove it, in case anyone thinks I'm MF in disguise)

De Hoop nature reserve...

Last edited by WTFH; 10 March 2016, 13:39.
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Free pies (lifted from Generals)

Buy £3.50 pie, then get UNLIMITED free pies till 30 Apr – Can you find ‘em? - MoneySavingExpert.com Deals Hunter

PS. Never heard of them, but better be good at £3.50 each

Comment

Working...
                      X