• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Lawn(hah!) is mowed. Hot and sweaty.
    Scheduled for next week...

Why be a contractor if you can't pay others to do the jobs you hate...
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by DannyF1966 View Post
      I've spent most of the day wondering whether to upgrade my 6 year old Nikon D40 to a D7100 in the hope that it'll reinvigorate my interest in photography...
      Isn't the D7200 a more recent model? It seems to be £100 more...

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

A good point. But then I have to organise stuff, and I'm even worse at that.

I had a man in to prune my trees and he ripped me off - he started the job, I paid him as I was going out, and he buggered off leaving me with a garden full of branches that it took me weeks to get rid of.

Comment

Isn't the D7200 a more recent model? It seems to be £100 more...
          The D7200 only has a few more features than then 7100 (slightly faster processor, wireless connectivity) but the shops I'm looking at are listing the 7100 at £749 and the 7200 at £920, and I'm not sure the extra features are worth another £170 really.
          • The meaning of life is to give life meaning
          • Worrying about tomorrow spoils today

Comment

test please delete

The D7200 only has a few more features than then 7100 (slightly faster processor, wireless connectivity) but the shops I'm looking at are listing the 7100 at £749 and the 7200 at £920, and I'm not sure the extra features are worth another £170 really.
            'Twas looking at jessops. Can't comment beyond that as I'm a rare Sony alpha user (I like the onboard stability)
            Last edited by eek; 6 June 2015, 15:57.

Comment

I always use this site

http://www.camerapricebuster.co.uk/N...n-Digital-SLRs
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Minced lamb formed into meatballs, now resting in the fridge for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                  Minced lamb formed into meatballs, now resting in the fridge for a while.
                  That warm in your neck of the woods? I'm resting in my armchair.

Comment

Evening all.

Mind how you go.

Just doing the weekly wash.

Once this run is done I'll either have a pot noodle or dig some more weeds up out of my soon to be lawn.*

*The definition of "soon" is currently open to question.

Comment

ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

Working...
                      X