• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

I am well miffed that Dallas got the last spot in the CUK lottery syndicate. When I see her for lunch I am going to throw her in the Cabot Square fountain. She can row her way out.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Om.........

Comment

Gawd, it's not even one yet

I want to go home…

Comment

Originally posted by Ticktock View Post
            Go Live day here.

Cue multiple permies getting confused about how to log in. They got 2 emails.
            1st said "Your old system is now read only, and username changed to x."
            2nd said "You new system is live, here is the username, click to set your password".

So many of them decided to try to use a new password with the old username, or old password with new username... Some didn't get one or other of the emails, to be fair.

Multiple problems with things not being set up correctly, or incorrect data migrated, or things having been changed between what was advertised yesterday and was launched today.

If I was working in Germany I'd have a good idea who to blame. As it is I know that most of the project team are just clueless.
            Does he live in Luton and is he commonly known as Suityou01?

Sorry I know but I couldn't resist...
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
              Does he live in Luton and is he commonly known as Suityou01?

Sorry I know but I couldn't resist...
              Speaking of Luton, our mutual friendly Test Manager is working there at the moment, and thinks its a tuliphole!
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                Speaking of Luton, our mutual friendly Test Manager is working there at the moment, and thinks its a tuliphole!
                given where she lives

Comment

Last edited by zeitghost; 14 August 2016, 10:24.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                    ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

I can say no more but

OOPS

Comment

Working...
                      X