• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ommm...
    Join IPSE

Comment

Dinner's on. Roast beef tonight - I was in two minds whether to leave it for later in the week and just have a steak, but a check of the use by dates decided things in favour of the joint

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Came across this earlier on Twitter:

Ah yes, seen that.

Comment

Ah, tulip - just heard one of ms#3's mate's mother killed herself last week.

ms#3 and his mate were right little shit:s as teenagers/young adults. I remember sitting in her kitchen in tears - she was the stronger one. His mate had sorted himself out in recent years - has a reasonable job, partner, kid. ms#3 saw his mother a few weeks back - seemed upbeat and happy.

Haven't seen her since they left school, and wouldn't count her as more than an acquaintance, but still sad when anyone gets that desperate.

Comment

Sorry - that's a bit of a downer for the bank holiday!

Comment

Ow, the soles of my feet are leaking!

Comment

Back to the office tomorrow. This weeks ambition is to get some work done!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
                  Ah, tulip - just heard one of ms#3's mate's mother killed herself last week.

ms#3 and his mate were right little tulips as teenagers/young adults. I remember sitting in her kitchen in tears - she was the stronger one. His mate had sorted himself out in recent years - has a reasonable job, partner, kid. ms#3 saw his mother a few weeks back - seemed upbeat and happy.

Haven't seen her since they left school, and wouldn't count her as more than an acquaintance, but still sad when anyone gets that desperate.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post

Back to the office tomorrow. This weeks ambition is to get some work done!
                    Goodnight

Comment

Roast beef was very nice, but during the cooking I've started to feel a bit bleurgh. Hope I'm not coming down with one of those lurgies that are going about

Comment

Working...
                      X