• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
    How's you and how's the Zeitparents?
    I'm extremely knackered today after a visit to the ZeitParents yesterday evening.

ZeitMater is wheelchair bound and ZeitPater has ?urinary infection?

So it's all joyful..

Thanks for asking, I'm off to a meeting about ZeitMater's funding now.

Byeeee

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      Brugge - fun (I say "fun", but Harry thinks it's a f-fairy tale). Try Filliers No.28 Gin when you're there.
      I can try in in the local cafes here in cloggers.

I do like Brugge, didn't get to go last year, went to France instead. Handy that the bit culinary fest coincides with our anniversary. Might try and fit in a 3* place while we're there as well.

And no I won't be midget baiting or taunting American tourists.
      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Morning denizens

Grey and autumnal here

The leaves are starting to turn on the trees outside - well, those that survived the doctor's pruning.
        Same here with added torrential rain.
        "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

I can try in in the local cafes here in cloggers.

I do like Brugge, didn't get to go last year, went to France instead. Handy that the bit culinary fest coincides with our anniversary. Might try and fit in a 3* place while we're there as well.

And no I won't be midget baiting or taunting American tourists.

Have started drinking a bit more Belgian gin recently - slightly closer to you is Spring from Antwerp. Also try Copperhead.

Last time we were in Brugge we went to the Park Restaurant one night and Guillaume another both were excellent. Had a meal at Poules Moules as well. We stayed at the Prinsenhof - nice place, big rooms.

Didn't manage to get any horse tranquilisers.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
            Have started drinking a bit more Belgian gin recently - slightly closer to you is Spring from Antwerp. Also try Copperhead.

Last time we were in Brugge we went to the Park Restaurant one night and Guillaume another both were excellent. Had a meal at Poules Moules as well. We stayed at the Prinsenhof - nice place, big rooms.

Didn't manage to get any horse tranquilisers.
            Considering Gin was invented in cloggers we get plenty of the stuff here, some good craft and independent distillers as well as lots of imported English gins too. One of my friends who owns a local cafe is a gin nut. Me, I prefer vodka to be honest.

Hoping to get a table at De Karmeliet and will be stuffing our faces at the culinary festival and are staying at the Heritage where we've stayed before, lovely little hotel added bonus of being right in the centre and has its own parking.

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon all

Comment

team meeting at 3pm today - groan....

Comment

Considering Gin was invented in cloggers we get plenty of the stuff here, some good craft and independent distillers as well as lots of imported English gins too. One of my friends who owns a local cafe is a gin nut. Me, I prefer vodka to be honest.

Hoping to get a table at De Karmeliet and will be stuffing our faces at the culinary festival and are staying at the Heritage where we've stayed before, lovely little hotel added bonus of being right in the centre and has its own parking.

Have stayed at the Heritage before on a work jolly. Haven't been to De Karmeliet. Maybe next time.
                  …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

All booked for De Karmeliet, albeit a day earlier than we wanted, just need to work out where we'll eat on the Saturday evening.

Wondering where Ms and eek are, all off on some IPSE jolly?

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Afternoon All

All booked for De Karmeliet, albeit a day earlier than we wanted, just need to work out where we'll eat on the Saturday evening.

Wondering where Ms and eek are, all off on some IPSE jolly?
                      MS is at a graduation and eek is on holidays AFAIK

How's the new gig?

Comment

Working...
                      X