• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Mr ms and ms#5 consuming pizza. Don't much like the grease laden dough that comes from our local emporium. So either need to stir my arse to MaccyD's drive thru, or make do with Rice Krispies and wine.
    I had pizza this evening, and the delivery didn't take the usual 90 mins.

Couldn't be ar$ed cooking funnily enough
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Washing done.

Washing machine on last legs.

Lawns mown.

Zeity on last legs.

Episode 7 of S2 Catweazle watched.

Quite the most ridiculous episode of the whole series so far.

Bayldon said there were two eps not written by Richard Carpenter & I reckon that was one of them.

And the music in the 2nd season is very irritating.

Oh.

And the first ep of this year's Dr Who was ok. Ish.

Comment

Turns out the elderly lady who lives next door fell over yesterday & fractured some bone in her shoulder so she's in hospital.

Fingers crossed she's going to be ok.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          and she has already tapped me up for taking her out for lunch....
          ZenChuryOm(tm)

Comment

I was going to stay in, but a mate who doesn't come out much fancied going for a pint, so I did

Walking back, we passed a side road where we observed three police vans and five or six police cars congregating, clearly intent on doing something in the immediate future.

On the next side road, we observed a couple of large groups of people, male and female, who seemed to have fundamental disagreements about some matter. The impression was that either one or two house parties had emptied into the road for the purpose of engaging in learned (or possibly not) disputation. No actual fisticuffs were apparent, and the females on both sides seemed to be particularly gobby. A taxi was making its way nervously towards some of them, but the others seemed disinclined to move any time soon.

I suspect they all suddenly got corralled from either end of the road by the multitude of coppers from the next street within a few minutes, doubtless to the great satisfaction of the other few dozen households in the street who were trying to get some sleep

Local accents seemed to be much in evidence, so I don't think that one can be blamed on students

Comment

Another sunny one. Lots to do. But another cup of tea first...

Comment

Morning all.

Dry, but very and depressing.

Hints of blue clouds observable from my chair though.

Comment

Well, the giant rat of Sumatra is stone dead in the middle of my newly mown lawn.

Comment

John Lewis | iPads, TVs, Furniture, Fashion & More

Let me be the first to wish you a very merry Christmas.

Comment

Afternoon

Beer related nonsense on the blog today. If anyone is interested.
                      "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                      X