• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    Why don't these apps clean up after themselves?

Creating temp files and just leaving them is crazy...
    'Cos they know you'll delete them.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
      There's a horizon on tonight about violence.

I wonder if it's about good old Ultraviolence.
      As in the kind of violence in Clockwork Orange?
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post

I have the flu
        Ooh. Yuck.

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
        I'm sure it's not swine variant but if I disappear off TPD for a long time then I may have been wrong
        A very, very long time.

Comment

Originally posted by tino View Post
          local though innit
          Indeedy! Under the current market circumstances, I'm satisfactorily happy.

Comment

good evening all

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
              good evening all

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
                just doing a little bit of paper work, scanning and copying the phone bill.

good luck with the local gig

Comment

going to read story to little one

Comment

Evening denizens

The web filter thing at ClientOrg - which we've all been complaining about, and which will (we are assured) be disabled for developers as soon as the bureaucracy has ground its way through the process - excelled itself today

On visiting Sam Ruby's blog, it allowed me to view the content. However it blocked the CSS files that style the page on the grounds that they were related to "Criminal Activity and Hacking"

This is the same filter that prevented me accessing Dean Edward's site on the grounds that it was "Webmail" (which will come as a surprise to Dean - I must tell him next time I see him), and which earlier today declared that the online manual for the build tool Ant (and no other part of ant.apache.org) was "Social Networking" or some such nonsense

Comment

Right, I'd better head off to the pub while it's still nice out - if lots of people are in the garden, I've got a much better chance of obtaining a decent table inside at which to eat my dinner. I may go for a steak and ale pie tonight

See you later

Comment

Working...
                      X