• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
    My bottom just woke up.

Must dash.......
    Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Morning all

I've just seen the humour in the timing of that.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I am not convinced cuk really wants to know about your bottom. Except HAB.....
      Dammit, man! We're (mostly) British! Of course they want to know about my bottom.

After all, the whole of Twitter was invented just so people can learn about Stephen Fry's bottom.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

Comment

Dammit, man! We're (mostly) British! Of course they want to know about my bottom.

After all, the whole of Twitter was invented just so people can learn about Stephen Fry's bottom.
          Thats a very good reason for me not to join twitter.......

Comment

I was rudely awakened by the alarm at 05:40 : a mere 8 hours 40 minutes for me.
            Ha! I still had 20 minutes of kip to go at that time.

But I don't mind getting up at any time really so long as it is light out and there stuff to llok at. The sheep and lambs are quite a cheering sight when you're putting the kettle on at 6:02. Sleep in your eyes, stiff joints, a general feeling of "Don't want to" and then you see the lambs gambolling in the field.

Lovely.

I am just trying to work up some venom so I can deal with the users.
            A good dose of bile is what you need. And the best thing for that is something fried.

Alternatively, think about how much money the MPs fiddle every year, divide that by your daily rate, divide that by 200 and that is how many YEARS it would take you to gross that much money. All stolen. It was YOUR users that voted those people in. It is ALL THEIR FAULT.

How are things with you (apart from your bottom)?
            My bottom is fine. It is wide awake, raring to go and on full alert.

My tummy is gurgling; wanting more tea and some roughage to work on.

My muscles feel the need for my morning cigarette. They have been deprived of nicotine for over five years an they resent it every morning.

My brain is fluffy. But that's normal.

Joints a bit stiff and achy. I have not done my finger exercises yet today so my finger joints are complaining at the typing.

But all in all, I'd rather not be apart from my bottom, strangely enough. We know each other well, we know each other' faults but we know each other's foibles too. We are comfortable together, you know?

Occasionally things go wrong and we have a small falling out, but nothing that has needed external intervention. (Sorry, but having just thought of that line, I couldn't waste it.)

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
              Good morning all!

Morning CM!
              I've not even had my breakfast yet.

Comment

Ha! I still had 20 minutes of kip to go at that time.

But I don't mind getting up at any time really so long as it is light out and there stuff to llok at. The sheep and lambs are quite a cheering sight when you're putting the kettle on at 6:02. Sleep in your eyes, stiff joints, a general feeling of "Don't want to" and then you see the lambs gambolling in the field.

Lovely.
                These days I hardly have the energy to get up at any time.

Alternatively, think about how much money the MPs fiddle every year, divide that by your daily rate, divide that by 200 and that is how many YEARS it would take you to gross that much money. All stolen. It was YOUR users that voted those people in. It is ALL THEIR FAULT.
                I think the MPs did the right thing. If they can do it : great. Maybe I should think about the British public who let them get away with it. Why are we not storming parliament?

message sniped as you mentioned bo**om

Comment

I NEED
                  TEA. NOW.

Comment

Good morning all!

Morning CM!

I've not even had my breakfast yet.
                    I have eaten breakfast. I suspect it will be all over the screen soon.........

Comment

I NEED
                      TEA. NOW.
                      I gave up Tea last November. Along with coffee.

Though I think I had 1 cup of tea on Sunday 3rd June. That was the w/e of the May bank holiday. I had been at a wedding the previous day and was about to drive to Longleat for the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X