• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    How are you squire?
    Fine thanks - had a good three days down in London

You OK?

Comment

Hello

A biggish spider just came wandering by

I'm somewhat perturbed by spiders, and will normally try to capture them in some harmless way and return them to the Great Outdoors.

However this one saw me coming, and froze. Unfortunately it was in a position where it was impossible to capture it safely (as in, without risking injuring it), so I had to let it go on its way. It's now wandered off behind a pile of books.

Given that I'm arachnophobic but can cope with the damn things being around if the alternative is harming them, you'd think they could cut me a little slack and wait to be captured in a place where they won't be harmed

Typical arachnid, no thought for anyone else, blah blah blah...

Comment

Hello

It has been quiet in here tonight.

EDIT - I mean last night.

Comment

Morning all

Comment

DS23: sorry to hear about your father...

Comment

I see that Michael Jackson's cunning ploy of dying for tax and career/record selling purposes seems to be working...

Comment

Dunno if I can cope with another vampire tv series....

Maybe I'll wait to see if it manages to get renewed before I start watching it... I'm fed up of watching septic tv programmes that only last one series.

"Life" has just been cancelled after 2...

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Sorry to hear that

Have a tpd
                  thanks

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                    Really very sorry to hear that - my thoughts are with you and your family DS (<- manly)
                    and thanks too

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
                      DS23: sorry to hear about your father...

nods in appreciation. thanks for your well wishes.

Comment

Working...
                      X