• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Morning all

Comment

BrilloPad 22,218
      zeitghost 17,517
      cailin maith 12,881
      voodooflux 11,696
      Diver 11,071
      DS23 10,002
      BrowneIssue 9,983
      NickFitz 9,977
      TheFaQQer 9,664
      FiveTimes 7,613

BI getting close to 10k posts and overtaking Ds23......

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        My bottom just woke up.

Must dash.......
        Sorry about that.

Isn't it distressing when that happens?

You think your brain's in charge and then suddenly ... it's not.
        Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          Morning all
          Good morning, Scourer.

Had a good kip? (Since you went to bed 11 hours ago)
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Sorry about that.

Isn't it distressing when that happens?

You think your brain's in charge and then suddenly ... it's not.
            I am not convinced cuk really wants to know about your bottom. Except HAB.....

Comment

Good morning, Scourer.

Had a good kip? (Since you went to bed 11 hours ago)
              I was rudely awakened by the alarm at 05:40 : a mere 8 hours 40 minutes for me.

I am just trying to work up some venom so I can deal with the users.

How are things with you(apart from your bottom)?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                Bought a couple of chairs from Staples tonight. Got them home to discover that one was broken. Got the replacement to find that one is broken as well
                Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                I'll get my accountant to sit on one of them next time he's here
                Do you dislike your accountant that much?

Or is it that he's a BIG fellah?

Comment

Do you dislike your accountant that much?

Or is it that he's a BIG fellah?
                  Personally I really like my accountant. Have used him for 21 years now. Except for the 2 years I was offshore with montpelier.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                    Greetings denizens

... lardy sausage rolls at ClientOrg ... a flock of pigs in the car park to feed any ... directors ... as a punishment ... in any sane manner and insist on a dress ... in the company of two new permies ... really wanted to be there .. never to hear from any of us ever again ... started ... to suffer ...
                    (redundant words removed) Gosh!

It's like being a permie.

Comment

Rising slowly in Liverpool Crosby Coastal Station
                      Always the sign of a goodnight out.

Comment

Working...
                      X