• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

between posts.

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
      try and hold it in. as an experiment like.
      dang that's blown that number.
      idiot.
      never mind.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        I have a horrible suspicion there will be a sudden catastrophic release of sulphourous gases, and a mix of solid and liquified matter all mixed up.

It'll be a Bom bay blitz.
        is it a true story do you think?

Comment

is it me or is it very s l o w around here?
          I lost my connection for some unknown reason.

Probably corrosion.
          Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

so s l o w i don't have the annoying sub 30 second message appearing
            Perhaps the CUK backup script has kicked off.

Comment

r u q my drivel?

Comment

I lost my connection for some unknown reason.

Probably corrosion.
                you can get a lotion for that i'm sure.

Comment

r u q my drivel?
                  Certainly not, Sir.

Your drivel is renowned as of the highest quality and is sought out by connoisseurs of the genre.

I was merely throwing myself at your mercy owing to my ignorance.

Comment

effluent out the bomb bay and onto nazi germany.... the fritzers complained to the nice convention folks at geneva who had a quiet word in the shell like of mr churchill who passed a note to mr harris and bomber command told the boy's to cease and desist and just hold it in. as it were.

or something like that.

Comment

you can get a lotion for that i'm sure.
                      ... and I think it'll be a mix of Anusol, Preparation H and E45.

Ooh, my ring. It's like sitting on a crown cork.

Comment

Working...
                      X