• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mind you, having to sit here in the same room as my funtastic fart factory doesn't seem very fair on me, either.
    Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
      I can see where the expression "rip one off" comes from. It's like tearing a double sheet down the middle.

Twice.

I can't possibly go to bed. It wouldn't be fair on the Missus.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
        Mind you, having to sit here in the same room as my funtastic fart factory doesn't seem very fair on me, either.
        try and hold it in. as an experiment like.

Comment

dang that's blown that number.

Comment

idiot.

Comment

never mind.

Comment

I am certainly not looking forward to the ending of the venting stage and the inevitable production of tephra.
                Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

is it me or is it very s l o w around here?

Comment

so s l o w i don't have the annoying sub 30 second message appearing

Comment

Originally posted by DS23 View Post
                      try and hold it in. as an experiment like.
                      I have a horrible suspicion there will be a sudden catastrophic release of sulphourous gases, and a mix of solid and liquified matter all mixed up.

It'll be a Bom bay blitz.

Comment

Working...
                      X