• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BrilloPad 21,530
    zeitghost 16,932
    cailin maith 12,710
    Diver 11,071
    voodooflux 10,578
    DS23 10,002
    NickFitz 9,788
    TheFaQQer 9,663
    BrowneIssue 9,590
    FiveTimes 7,528
    Bear 5,990
    El_Diablo 4,656

Comment

I am watching come dine with me on C4.

Comment

Evening
        Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
          Evening

Comment

Originally posted by zara_backdog View Post
            Just spent the last hour updating daughters Ipod
            I can empathise, and I have 3 of the things to keep updated! I reckon DS1 is probably capable of handling this himself so I may do a "knowledge transfer". He can keep the other ones updated then as well

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              Hey Brillo

Enjoying your extended weekend?

Comment

I'm trying to upgrade my site to WordPress 2.7, but it decided that an article with a bunch of XSLT in it was a failed attempt at XHTML and tried to clean it up, thereby totally knackering it

Good job I was only doing a dry run on a local copy of the site

Comment

Looks like we're off to Pen y Fan tomorrow. Forecast looks decent enough, and we're just making sandwiches so we can get an early start in the morning.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post

I'm trying to upgrade my site to WordPress 2.7, but it decided that an article with a bunch of XSLT in it was a failed attempt at XHTML and tried to clean it up, thereby totally knackering it

Good job I was only doing a dry run on a local copy of the site
                    Blimey - worth raising a bug report?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
                      Blimey - worth raising a bug report?
                      I'll have to work out just where the problem lies first - it could be in WP, or it could be in TinyMCE, which WP uses as an editor.

In fact it could be both... it looks something is resolving entity references when it shouldn't, so things like &lt;xsl:template> get turned into <xsl:template>, and something else then tries to treat it as XHTML, but without being namespace-aware, so that gets turned into <xsl :template> (with a space between the namespace prefix and the colon) and then the closing </xsl:template> gets turned into </xsl>

Comment

Working...
                      X