• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shall I crack open a beer or just go to bed?
    Where are we going? And what’s with this hand basket?

Comment

Originally posted by voodooflux View Post
      Damn, I must have missed that - I thought I'd gone back and read everything. I remember you poking it with a stick and then running away?
      I was manly and brave. I saw it off with my bare hands.

I did not do anything girlie like hit it with a rake and run away then go back the next day to see if I could squash the vacant nest. No, no, no, no, no.
      Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I have been staring at an empty wine glass and wondering whether to open a bottle of wine.

Her Ladyship has to be on a train at 07:30 and has gone to bed.

Since it is our wedding anniversary tomorrow, I suspect I'd best not go to bed drunk and snoring all night tonight.

I'm going to bed.

So you should have two beers.

Drivelling in TPD is not a mental health issue. We're just community blogging, that's all.

Xenophon said: "CUK Geek of the Week". A gingerjedi certified "Elitist Tw@t". Posting rated @ 5 lard points

Comment

I think I will - Batemans Dark Lord.

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
            I was manly and brave. I saw it off with my bare hands.

I did not do anything girlie like hit it with a rake and run away then go back the next day to see if I could squash the vacant nest. No, no, no, no, no.
            You could have used your FLAMETHROWER on it! Granted, there might have been some collateral damage in burning down the shed...

Comment

Originally posted by BrowneIssue View Post
              I have been staring at an empty wine glass and wondering whether to open a bottle of wine.

Her Ladyship has to be on a train at 07:30 and has gone to bed.

Since it is our wedding anniversary tomorrow, I suspect I'd best not go to bed drunk and snoring all night tonight.

I'm going to bed.

So you should have two beers.

Happy Anniversary for tomorrow

Anything special planned? (That you can repeat here anyway )

Comment

I think I will - Batemans Dark Lord.
                Blimey, that's like a meal in a bottle. I might take some into ClientCo tomorrow for lunch

Comment

Bought the kids a couple of chairs from Staples tonight. Got them home to discover that one was broken (the chair, not the kid) so rushed to take it back to the shop before they closed. Got the replacement home to find that one is broken as well
                  I hope they were put through the books as visitors chairs

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
                    I hope they were put through the books as visitors chairs
                    I'll get my accountant to sit on one of them next time he's here

Comment

right thats the shopping booked

off to bed

Comment

Working...
                      X