• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

test please delete

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Evening all.

Comment

Evening all

Comment

BrilloPad 22,197
        zeitghost 17,517
        cailin maith 12,881
        voodooflux 11,682
        Diver 11,071
        DS23 10,002
        NickFitz 9,974
        BrowneIssue 9,953
        TheFaQQer 9,664
        FiveTimes 7,611

Comment

Very hectic day at clientco : non stop

Comment

In fact it was a very hectic evening

Comment

When I came home Mrs BP took the kids to bluewater. I looked after Baby BP.

Comment

I had to fix the internet connection : new power lead to the router.

Comment

I had to send a letter to my MP for the BN66 stuff : re the JCHR.

Comment

Then I had to ake apart a sofa : the sofa in the extension is now on the patio. It took 50 minutes to take it apart! What a beast!

Comment

We have a new sofa being delivered tomorrow from DFS : it will go in the front room. Current front room sofa will go to the back room.

Comment

Working...
                      X