• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
    Police have finally admitted they got it wrong in the shooting of Jean Charles de Menez.

It was his naughty brother Dennis they were after.
    Gas masks don't fit snails...

Comment

Why I fired my secretary:

Last week was my birthday and I didn't feel very well waking up on that morning. I went downstairs for breakfast hoping my wife would be pleasant and say, "Happy Birthday!", and possibly have a small present for me. As it turned out, she barely said good morning, let alone "Happy Birthday." I thought... Well, that's marriage for you, but the kids... They will remember. My kids came bounding down stairs to breakfast and didn't say a word. So when I left for the office, I felt pretty low and somewhat despondent.

As I walked into my office, my secretary Jane said,
      "Good Morning Boss, and by the way Happy Birthday!" It felt a little better that at least someone had remembered. I worked until one o'clock, when Jane knocked on my door and said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day outside, and it is your Birthday, what do you say we go out to lunch, just you and me." I said, "Thanks, Jane, that's the greatest thing I've heard all day. Let's go!"

We went to lunch. But we didn't go where we normally would go.
      She chose instead a quiet bistro with a private table.
      We had two Martinis each and I enjoyed the meal tremendously. On the way back to the office, Jane said, "You know, It's such a beautiful day... We don't need to go straight back to the office, do we?"

I responded, "I guess not. What do you have in mind?"
      She said, "Let's drop by my apartment, it's just around the corner."

After arriving at her apartment, Jane turned to me and said,
      "Boss, if you don't mind, I'm going to step into the bedroom for just a moment. I'll be right back."

"Okay," I nervously replied. She went into the bedroom and, after a couple of minutes, she came out carrying a huge birthday cake.

Followed by my wife, my kids, and dozens of my friends and co-workers, all singing "Happy birthday".

And I just sat there...

On the couch...

Sobbing...

Naked...

and erect.
      "Wait, I still function!"

Comment

Husband and wife...

BEFORE MARRIAGE:

Husband - Aaah! ...At last! I can hardly wait!
        Wife - Do you want me to leave?
        Husband - No! Don't even think about it.
        Wife - Do you love me?
        Husband - Of course! Always have and always will!
        Wife - Have you ever cheated on me?
        Husband - No! Why are you even asking?
        Wife - Will you kiss me?
        Husband - Every chance I get!
        Wife - Will you hit me?
        Husband - Hell no! Are you crazy?!
        Wife - Can I trust you?
        Husband - Yes.
        Wife - Darling!

AFTER MARRIAGE: read from bottom to top.

Comment

Originally posted by Swiss Tony View Post
          Statistically, 6 out of 7 dwarves are not happy.

Also the reaction of those I passed this on to.
          If you find this post offensive, please insert "Chan" before and "tho" after, then it should be OK.

Sometimes I almost feel just like a human being - Elvis Costello

Comment

Interesting Human Body Facts

- The largest cell in the human body is the female egg, and the smallest is the male sperm.

- A full bladder is roughly the size of a soft ball (a bit bigger than a cricket ball).

- It takes food seven seconds to get from your mouth to your stomach.

- The attachment of human muscles to skin is what causes dimples.

- The average man's penis is three times the length of his thumb.

- A woman's heart beats faster than a man's.

- If the average male never shaved, his beard would be 13 feet long when he died.

- Men with hairless chests are more likely to get cirrhosis of the liver than men with hair.

- There are about one trillion bacteria on each of your feet.

- Side by side, 2000 cells from the human body could cover about one square inch.

- Women blink twice as much as men.

- The average person's skin weighs twice as much as their brain.

- When you are looking at someone you love, your pupils dilate...they do the same when you are looking at someone you hate!

- Your ears secrete more earwax when you are afraid than when you aren't.

- Your body uses 300 muscles to balance itself when you are standing still.

- If saliva cannot dissolve something, you cannot taste it.

- The average woman is 5 inches shorter than the average man.

You looked at your thumb... Didn't you?

Comment

What's the difference between a British and an Iraqi soldier?

Don't know?

Welcome to the United States Air Force, son!

Comment

Harry Potter Books

Purely in the interests of curiosity, I have replaced the word "wand" with "cock" in a couple of the Harry Potter Books

Let's see the results...

"Why aren't you supposed to do magic?" asked Harry.
                "Oh, well -- I was at Hogwarts meself but I -- er -- got expelled, ter tell yeh the truth. In me third year. They snapped me cock in half an' everything

A magic cock... this was what Harry had been really looking forward to.

"Yes, yes. I thought I'd be seeing you soon. Harry Potter." It wasn't a question. "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself, buying her first cock. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow. Nice cock for charm work."
                "Your father, on the other hand, favoured a mahogany cock. Eleven inches. "

Harry took the cock. He felt a sudden warmth in his fingers. He raised the cock above his head, brought it swishing down through the dusty air and a stream of red and gold sparks shot from the end like a firework, throwing dancing spots of light on to the walls

"Oh, move over," Hermione snarled. She grabbed Harry's cock, tapped the lock, and whispered, 'Alohomora!"

The troll couldn't feel Harry hanging there, but even a troll will notice if you stick a long bit of wood up its nose, and Harry's cock had still been in his hand when he'd jumped - it had gone straight up one of the troll's nostrils.

He bent down and pulled his cock out of the troll's nose. It was covered in what looked like lumpy gray glue.

He ran onto the field as you fell, waved his cock, and you sort of slowed down before you hit the ground. Then he whirled his cock at the dementors. Shot silver stuff at them.

"Yes," Harry said, gripping his cock very tightly, and moving into the middle of the deserted classroom. He tried to keep his mind on flying, but something else kept intruding.... Any second now, he might hear his mother again... but he shouldn't think that, or he would hear her again, and he didn't want to... or did he?

Something silver-white, something enormous, erupted from the end of his cock

Then, with a sigh, he raised his cock and prodded the silvery substance with its tip.

'Get - off - me!' Harry gasped. For a few seconds they struggled, Harry pulling at his uncles sausage-like fingers with his left hand, his right maintaining a firm grip on his raised cock.

Comment

The average bloke thinks about sex once every six tits.

Comment

I used to think they called you carrot top because of your red hair. Now I know it is because everyone would like to see you buried up to your forehead in dirt.

Comment

According to Freud, what lies between fear and sex?

funf.
                      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                      X