• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Englishman, an Irishman & a Scotsman were sitting in a bar enjoying a

drink after a hard day working away from home.

"You know" said the Scotsman, "I still prefer the pubs back home. In

Glasgow there's a wee bar called McManus. The landlord there really

knows how to look after the regulars. After you've bought four drinks,

he will buy the fifth drink for you"

"Reminds me of my old local, The Black Horse" said the Englishman. "The

guvnor there always gave me my third drink free"

"That's nothing" said the Irishman. "Back home in Dublin there's O'

Malley's bar. As soon as you go through the door they'll buy you a

drink, then another, all the drinks you like. Then, when you've had

plenty of drinks, they'll take you upstairs and see that you get laid.

All on the house"

"Fantastic" said the Englishman, "and this actually happened to you?"

"Not me, personally, no" said the Irishman. "But it did happen to my

sister!!"

Comment

> Paddy & Mick go to London to donate sperm. It was a disaster!
      > Paddy missed the tube & Mick came on the bus!!
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------------------------------------------
      > -----------------------------------
      >
      > A Muslim was sitting next to Paddy on a plane. Paddy odered a
      > whiskey. The stewardess asked the Muslim if he'd like a drink.
      >
      > He replied in disgust "I'd rather be raped by a dozen whores
      > than let liquor touch my lips!"
      >
      > Paddy handed his drink back & said "Me too, I didnt know we had
      > a choice!"
      >
      >
      >
      > Paddy calls Easyjet to book a flight. The operator asks "How
      > many people are flying with you?"
      >
      > Paddy replies "I dont know! Its your f***ing plane!!"
      >
      >
      >
      > Paddy & Murphy are working on a building site. Paddy says to
      > Murphy "Im gonna have the day off, Im gonna prtend Im mad!"
      >
      > He climbs up the rafters , hangs upside down & shouts "I'M A
      > LIGHTBULB! I'M A LIGHTBULB!" Murphy watches in amazement!
      >
      > The Foreman shouts "Paddy you're mad, go home" So he leaves the
      > site.
      >
      > Murphy starts packing his kit up to leave as well.
      >
      > "Where the hell are you going?" asks the Foreman.
      >
      > "I cant work in the friggin dark! " says Murphy.
      >
      >
      > ---------------------------------------
      >
      > Two Irish couples decided to swap partners for the night. After
      > 3 hours of amazing sex Paddy says "I wonder how the girls are getting
      > on"
      >
      >
      > -----------------------------------------
      >
      > Paddy takes his new wife to bed on their wedding night. She
      > undresses & lies on the bed spreadeagled & says "You know what I want
      > dont you?"
      >
      > "Yeah," says Paddy. "The whole friggin bed by the looks of it!"
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------------
      >
      > Q. Whats a Catholic priest & a pint of Guiness got in common?
      >
      > A. black coat, white collar & you've got to watch your arse if
      > you get a dodgy one!
      >
      >
      > -------------------------------------------
      >
      > Paddy the electrician got sacked from the U.S. prison service
      > for not servicing the electric chair. He said in his professional
      > opinion it was a death trap!
      >
      >
      > --------------------------------------------
      >
      > Paddy's chat up lines:
      >
      > 1. Did ya fart? 'Cos ya just blew me away!
      > 2. Are your parents retarded? 'Cos your special!
      > 3. My love for you is like diarrhoea. I just cant hold it in!
      >
      > 4. Is there a mirror in your knickers? 'Cos I can see myself in
      > them!
      >
      > 5. Your body reminds me of a spanner. Evertime I think of you my
      > nuts tighten up!
      >
      > 6. You might not be the best looking girl in here, but beauty is
      > only a light switch away!
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > -------------------------------------------------
      >
      >
      >
      > Paddy, the Irish boyfriend of the woman whos head was found on
      > Arbroath beach was asked to identify her. A detective held up the head
      > to which point Paddy said "I dont think thats her, she wasnt that tall!"
      >
      >
      >
      >
      > -------------------------------------------------
      >
      > Paddy & his wife are lying in bed & the neighbours dog is
      > barking like mad in the garden. Paddy says "To hell with this!" & storms
      > off.
      >
      > He comes back upstairs 5 mins later & his wife asks "What did
      > you do?"
      >
      > Paddy replies "Ive put the dog in our garden, lets see how they
      > like it!"
      >
      >
      > ------------------------------------------------
      >
      > An Irishman is shagging a Jewish girl & says "You're not very
      > tight for a Jew!"
      >
      > She says "Well you're not very thick for a Paddy!"
      >
      >
      > -----------------------------------------------
      >
      > Paddy is said to be shocked at finding out all his cows have
      > Bluetongue. "Be Jeysus!" he said, "I didnt even know they had mobile
      > phones!"
      >
      >
      > ----------------------------------------------
      >
      > Mick & Paddy are reading head stones at a nearby cemetery. Mick
      > say "Crikey! Theres a bloke here who was 152!"
      >
      > Paddy says "Whats his name?"
      >
      > Mick replies "Miles from London!"
      >
      >
      > ----------------------------------------------
      >
      > An Irishman is rowing his boat in a field of hay. Paddy drives
      > past & stops. He looks at the Irishman in the boat & shouts "Its thick
      > c**ts like you that give us Irish a bad name! I'd come over there & kick
      > the f**k out of you if I could swim!"
      >
      >

Comment

A man checks into an hotel on a business trip and was a bit lonely. He
        thought of one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you're
        calling for a cab. He popped into a phone booth near the hotel and found an
        ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, bending over in the
        photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long
        wavy hair, long graceful legs...... well, you get the picture!

He copied the phone number and returned to his hotel. When back in the room
        he figures, what the hell, give her a call.

'Hello,' the woman says.

God, she sounded sexy.

'Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my room and
        give me one.. No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all
        alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hard, I want it hot, and I
        want it now. Bring implements, toys, rubber, leather, whips, everything
        you've got in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night; tie me
        up, cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want! Now,
        how does that sound?'

She says, 'That sounds fantastic, but you need to press 9 for an outside
        line '

Comment

9 WORDS WOMEN USE

(1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.

(2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.

(3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.

(4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission.. Don't Do It!

(5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here a nd arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to # 3 for the meaning of nothing.)

(6) That's Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That's okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.

(7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or Faint. Just say you're welcome. (I want to add in a clause here - This is true, unless she says 'Thanks a lot' - that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say 'you're welcome' ... t hat will bring on a 'whatever').

(8) Whatever: Is a women's way of saying **** YOU!

(9) Don't worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking 'What's wrong?' For the woman's response refer to # 3.

Comment

There was a young actor named Bates
            Who danced the fandango on skates
            But he fell on his cutlass
            Which rendered him nutless
            And practically useless on dates

A sausage walks into a pub, leans on the bar and orders a pint of lager.
            'Sorry mate,' the landlord said. 'We don't serve food here.'

An 80 year old man who's just married a 20 year old girl walked into his local.
            'How is married life?' the barman asked.
            'Not bad,' replied the old fellow. We do it nearly every night.
            Nearly on Monday, nearly on Tuesday, nearly on Wednesday...'

Comment

The sexual life of the camel is stranger than anyone thinks,
              At the height of the mating season he tries to bugger the sphinx.
              But the sphinx's posterior orifice is clogged by the sands of the Nile,
              Which accounts for the hump on the camel and the sphinx's inscrutable smile.

The sexual life of the ostrich is stranger than that of man.
              At the height of the mating season she buries her head in the sand.
              When along comes the male of the species and sees that ass flying high in the air,
              He wonder's if it's male or female, and says "What the **** do I care?!?"

The sexual life of a bullfrog is understood by some,
              At the height of the mating season he crawls up the arse of his chum.
              But this vile orifice is horrible and filled with foul gases and slime,
              Which accounts for his croak and why he says "ugh" all the time.

In the anals of syphulization, from anthropod ape down to man,
              It is commonly held that the Navy has buggered whatever it can.
              But recent extensive researches, by Darwin and Huxley and Hall,
              Conclusively prove that the hedgehog has never been buggered at all.

But theorems were meant to be broken as in the postulate written above,
              Regarding the plight of the hedgehog and the boundaries of sexual love.
              For a crafty ol' naval bugger left his memoirs to Harvard and Yale,
              Simply stating the fact that the hedgehog can be buggered by shaving his tail.
              (\__/)
              (>'.'<)
              ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

George Bush is being giving his last daily briefing. He is told that yesterday three Brazilian soldiers were killed.

"OH NO!" the President exclaims. "That's terrible!"

His staff sit stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally he looks up with a devastated expression on his face and he asks, "How many is a brazillion?'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  George Bush is being giving his last daily briefing. He is told that yesterday three Brazilian soldiers were killed.

His staff sit stunned at this display of emotion, nervously watching as the President sits, head in hands.

Finally he looks up with a devastated expression on his face and he asks, "How many is a brazillion?'

Comment

Originally posted by Board Game Geek View Post
                    Donald Rumsfeld went into the Oval Office to brief President Bush on the Iraq war.
                    "I'm afraid I have some bad news, Rumsfeld says. Three Brazilian soldiers were killed today."

Well, Bush was just overcome with grief. He put his head in his hands, sobbing uncontrollably and wailed, "Three Brazilian soldiers, three Brazilian soldiers, oh my God, three Brazilian soldiers."

He was so distraught that Rumsfeld could see that he would get no more work done and left the office.

When Bush calmed down a little, he turned to Dick Cheney and said, "Dick, please, please help me out here. Tell me, how many is a brazillion?"
                    Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post

There's an echo (almost) in here...
                    Best Forum Advisor 2014
                    Work in the public sector? You can read my FAQ here
                    Click here to get 15% off your first year's IPSE membership

Comment

Finally he looks up with a devastated expression on his face and he asks, "Well, at least they weren't from Hollywood'
                      Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C.S. Lewis

Comment

Working...
                      X