• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paddy walks into Greggs and asks, "how much are your sausage rolls?"
    "They're 2 for 99p," replies the assistant.
    "And how much for just one?" enquires Paddy.
    "69p" comes the reply.
    "Ah, I'll take the other one then."
    The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

UP AND COMING Bands. Get free advertising by calling yourselves "Missing cat"
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Crazy woman near my kid's school. Calls herself a lollipop woman then gets all upset when you try to lick her.
        The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Last night my wife found me in the pub, threw a pint over my head, and called me a '******* ****'. Every year she has to go and ruin our wedding anniversary.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Some people see images of our lord and saviour in their toast. Some see him in the clouds. Now it seems to be in toilets. Every time I go to the toilet I always hear the person who goes into after me say, "Jesus Christ".

Comment

17 Americans have been killed by furniture last year. Only 4 have been killed by ISIS.

So the Yanks are going to bomb IKEA.

Comment

They say Mexicans are bordering on the insane. So what? So are the Canadians.

Comment

Jamie Oliver says there's "nothin worse in the world than an undercooked green bean"
                  I'll go out on a limb & say he doesn't watch the news
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

My wife's sister knocked me out yesterday. What kind of sneaky bitch puts chloroform in her dirty knickers?

Comment

A man and a woman go into a lift. The man asks "can I smell your pussy?". The woman replies "OF COURSE NOT!". The man says "Must be your feet then".

Comment

Working...
                      X