• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Going to London to queue for hours to see a dead person.

Uk the extreme rubber necking world champions 2022
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Comment

The gender neutral term for sugar daddy is fructose financer.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

Comment

I was put off private music lessons because there was a minim charge.
        "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Iamonthemoonandthereisnowheretogetabeer.

Thereisnospacebar.

Comment

I went in to my local florist and I said " I would like to buy a bunch of flowers for my wife"

The florist said " Certainly sir, what is it you're after?"

"A shag" I said

Comment

I saw a midget climbing down a prison wall..

I thought that?s a little condescending ...

Comment

Vladimir Putin signed a decree on Monday granting Russian citizenship to the US whistleblower Edward Snowden.

I have to say, for all the tulip Putin has pulled that's actually a step in the right direction.

Of course, Snowden won't be happy tomorrow when he gets his call-up papers in the mail.

Comment

Why did the blonde only change her baby's nappy once a week?
                  Because the packaging said 'Up to 10 kilos'

Comment

Nothing says joined up asylum policy, like 2 groups of Iranians scrapping outside the Iranian Embassy in London, after they've been granted asylum - from each other.

Comment

Kwasi Kwarteng delivers on his promise to make stamp duty a thing of the past by ensuring nobody can get a mortgage.

Comment

Working...
                      X