• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    This one is Huuuuuge. You'll laugh bigly at it...

What's the difference between a chickpea and a garbanzo bean?

People are saying, I mean some people are saying that maybe Donald Trump has maybe never had a garbanzo bean on his face.
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    What's the difference between a chickpea and a lentil?

Donald Trump doesn't pay $1000 to have a lentil on his face.

It deserved to be retold!
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

FOOL people into thinking you’re tulip at tossing pancakes by wearing a chamois leather on your head all day.
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

RECREATE Pancake Day by simply setting off the smoke alarm every 15 seconds, whilst the kids sit crying with hunger.
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Just met a bloke in a car park who says he can start any car no problem.I think he is a crank.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I've just had a letter from my bank saying my balance is outstanding,
            "I thought what a nice gesture I've never been complimented on it before"

Comment

I was in Venice Beach in January and there was a homeless man with a sign that said “1 dollar for dirty joke.” Seemed like a good investment to me so I gladly handed over a dollar.
              Homeless man: “Alright sir whats your name?
              Me: “hingono”
              Homeless man: “So hingono, there is black rooster alright? How many legs does that chicken have”
              Me: “two?”
              Homeless man: “Right, now how many wings this black rooster got?”
              Homeless man: “Right, now how many eyes this black rooster got?”
              Homeless man: “Right again, now there is this white cat walking around how many hairs are on that white cat?"
              Me: “I don’t know? A lot?”
              Homeless man: “Well hingono, why do you know so much about black cock and not enough about white pussy.”

Comment

For Milan

Wife asked me 'what you looking at on the computer?'...I said 'I'm looking for some cheap flights'...She got really excited, which is unusual, as i didn't think she liked darts.

Comment

Accordion to scientific research, 90% of people do not realise that I replaced the beginning of the sentence with an instrument.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Nowadays at my age, sex with my girlfriend always leaves me breathless.

Well, she does take a lot of blowing up.

Comment

How many women does it take to change a lightbulb?

None. They just sit there bitching about how dark it is.

Comment

Working...
                      X