• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please put more jokes here

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vetran
    replied
    When you ask for someone's name, you're basically asking them what noise you should make to get their attention.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    BBC NEWS
    Prince Harry: 'I want my father and brother back'

I didn't know James Hewitt had another son!

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    I went to the sperm bank today and the nurse asked me if I want to mastubate in the cup.

I thought about it for a moment and replied, I'm good but not quite ready for a competition yet.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Well, there's not much point in flattening the Netherlands, is there?
    NL is not absolutely flat. I had to cycle from below sea level, uphill to get to Scheveningen beach!

Leave a comment:

• NotAllThere
    replied
    Originally posted by vetran View Post
    If you could choose to flatten any European country why would it be France?
    Well, there's not much point in flattening the Netherlands, is there?

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    A message from the Conservative Club

We realise that some people spend Christmas alone and have no family or friends to have Christmas lunch with.
    If you are one of those people, please get in touch as we would like to borrow your unwanted chairs for are Christmas Day party.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    If you could choose to flatten any European country why would it be France?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    The Guardian: Amber Heard settles defamation case with Johnny Depp.

That's odd. I always thought it was a defecation case.

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Paddy goes to hardware store to buy a chainsaw Salesman said this good value You'll do about 40 to 50 trees a day with this So paddy buys it
    Week later he takes it back complaining it was faulty coz he had only done 25 trees in a week Salesman checks everything and couldn't find nothing wrong He then pulled the cord to start it up then paddy says what's that noise?

Leave a comment:

• vetran
    replied
    Just a quick reminder to all cat owners:

Now is the time to start feeding gold and silver glitter to your cats if you want to add that festive touch to your neighbour's flower beds.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X