• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Four Candles..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of the first things my sister had to deal with when she started nursing was a bloke with a tin of Harpic up his bum. Good thing the lid didn't come off or he'd have really have had a good clean out.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Ok - i'll admit I have been with quite a few women of different shapes n sizes...

I do not think any of them would not have clearly noticed a 7inch dildo stuck up their arse

I mean really - cmon fellas n ladies do some experimenting this weekend and see if any of you can find someone who 'doesn't notice' something like that

must be like a burst couch down there
      the nerves are in the muscle rings at the bottom not in the intestine. You can't feel above those otherwise those with colostomy bags would be in constant agony or pleasure.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the nerves are in the muscle rings at the bottom not in the intestine. You can't feel above those otherwise those with colostomy bags would be in constant agony or pleasure.
        Colostomy you say? Not really my bag!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          One of the first things my sister had to deal with when she started nursing was a bloke with a tin of Harpic up his bum. Good thing the lid didn't come off or he'd have really have had a good clean out.
          I was once given a book for mt birthday of 100 things people had got stuck up their bottom.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I was once given a book for mt birthday of 100 things people had got stuck up their bottom.
            What a thoughtful present!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              You do know it wasn't meant as a challenge, don't you?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                Indeed - after googling this in the pub on saturday we get a better picture...

generally it's why it's best to use a dildo with some sort of wide flange on the base to stop it going to far - like a butt plug.....

anyway....

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Indeed - after googling this in the pub on saturday we get a better picture...

generally it's why it's best to use a dildo with some sort of wide flange on the base to stop it going to far - like a butt plug.....

anyway....
                  Good to hear from someone with experience.

Comment

Working...
                  X