• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Four Candles..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four Candles..

Mother-of-one, 24, is forced to undergo surgery to remove a seven-inch pink sex toy after her boyfriend got it stuck in her BOTTOM  | Daily Mail Online

Mother-of-one Emma Phillips, 24, was feeling amorous with partner Lee Miller, 29, during the early hours of Saturday morning when the toy 'disappeared'.

She thought her boyfriend had hidden it, but after pressing down on her stomach, she realised it was inside her when she felt it 'buzzing'.

Miss Phillips, from Wallasey, Merseyside, initially tried removing it at her home using a fork handle and barbecue prongs - but failed.

sorry not very charitable but
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Iiii but would you?

Comment

Fair play to the lass for coming clean (that might have been a poor choice of words )
      She may come to regret pasting it all over FB and the Daily Wail though - might get some funny looks next parents evening...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

What's the significance of her being a "mother of one", is that implying she's not on lots of benefits, but only some?
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

She added: 'We'd both been drinking the night before so we couldn't drive. I had to make the most embarrassing call to the ambulance at 7am.

'The call handler said 'tell me exactly what the problem is' so I had to tell him.'

Within five minutes an ambulance arrived and rushed the pair to Wrexham Maelor Hospital in Wrexham, North Wales.
          Good job they called the ambulance I mean it was an emergency right, a Taxi would be totally out of the question.

Nice to see a news story has moved to light relief.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I guess its happened to a few people, no shame in that, but why on earth would you want to go public with it especially given she is trying to become a teacher
            Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              What's the significance of her being a "mother of one", is that implying she's not on lots of benefits, but only some?
              Given the potential side effects of the operation she may never have another one?
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                When she feels amourous she uses her rear bottom instead of her front bottom. So amazing she got pregnant at all.

Comment

Ok - i'll admit I have been with quite a few women of different shapes n sizes...

I do not think any of them would not have clearly noticed a 7inch dildo stuck up their arse

I mean really - cmon fellas n ladies do some experimenting this weekend and see if any of you can find someone who 'doesn't notice' something like that

must be like a burst couch down there

Comment

http://www.thepoke.co.uk/2016/10/07/...e-stuck-arses/
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X