• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • FREE webinar: What does a post IR35 reform CV look like? : Wed, Jul 28, 2021 7:15 PM - 8:15 PM BST More details here.

Four Candles..

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #11
    One of the first things my sister had to deal with when she started nursing was a bloke with a tin of Harpic up his bum. Good thing the lid didn't come off or he'd have really have had a good clean out.
    bloggoth

    If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

    Comment


      #12
      Originally posted by original PM View Post
      Ok - i'll admit I have been with quite a few women of different shapes n sizes...

      I do not think any of them would not have clearly noticed a 7inch dildo stuck up their arse

      I mean really - cmon fellas n ladies do some experimenting this weekend and see if any of you can find someone who 'doesn't notice' something like that

      must be like a burst couch down there
      the nerves are in the muscle rings at the bottom not in the intestine. You can't feel above those otherwise those with colostomy bags would be in constant agony or pleasure.
      "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

      I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

      Comment


        #13
        Originally posted by vetran View Post
        the nerves are in the muscle rings at the bottom not in the intestine. You can't feel above those otherwise those with colostomy bags would be in constant agony or pleasure.
        Colostomy you say? Not really my bag!
        “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

        Comment


          #14
          Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
          One of the first things my sister had to deal with when she started nursing was a bloke with a tin of Harpic up his bum. Good thing the lid didn't come off or he'd have really have had a good clean out.
          I was once given a book for mt birthday of 100 things people had got stuck up their bottom.

          Comment


            #15
            Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
            I was once given a book for mt birthday of 100 things people had got stuck up their bottom.
            What a thoughtful present!!
            “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

            Comment


              #16
              Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I was once given a book for mt birthday of 100 things people had got stuck up their bottom.
              You do know it wasn't meant as a challenge, don't you?
              "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

              Comment


                #17
                Originally posted by vetran View Post
                the nerves are in the muscle rings at the bottom not in the intestine. You can't feel above those otherwise those with colostomy bags would be in constant agony or pleasure.
                Indeed - after googling this in the pub on saturday we get a better picture...

                generally it's why it's best to use a dildo with some sort of wide flange on the base to stop it going to far - like a butt plug.....

                anyway....

                Comment


                  #18
                  Originally posted by original PM View Post
                  Indeed - after googling this in the pub on saturday we get a better picture...

                  generally it's why it's best to use a dildo with some sort of wide flange on the base to stop it going to far - like a butt plug.....

                  anyway....
                  Good to hear from someone with experience.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X