• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Tread very carefully HMRC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It appears to be a rant of some sort.
    I think many here can relate to that where HMRC are concerned.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post

It appears to be a rant of some sort.
      Agreed. And completely pointless. I guess the OP might feel a bit better for a few seconds after
      Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
      Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

Originally posted by Fred Bloggs View Post

Agreed. And completely pointless. I guess the OP might feel a bit better for a few seconds after
        Yeah but when the red mist has settled and he looks at it again it's going to be toe curling for him. No delete button either.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Sorry about this. I lost it a bit getting the letter from HMRC, and especially the gall of them using Covid as an excuse for the radio silence when it's 15 years since I last heard anything from them.

I've removed the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by webby653 View Post
            Sorry about this. I lost it a bit getting the letter from HMRC, and especially the gall of them using Covid as an excuse for the radio silence when it's 15 years since I last heard anything from them.

I've removed the original post.
            Fully understandable.

You need advice to see if HMRC did things correctly 15 years ago - that will require a subject matter request for everything HMRC have on you and it may be worth reading a different thread from https://forums.contractoruk.com/hmrc...ml#post2934231 onwards and possibly PMing DealorNoDeal.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Right you are.

I’ll give it a couple of hours so that people can see my reply then I’ll delete this thread.

I’ll also ask Admin to give you PM rights.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                Right you are.

I’ll give it a couple of hours so that people can see my reply then I’ll delete this thread.

I’ll also ask Admin to give you PM rights.
                Did this thread get deleted? Can you include his other one as well?

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Did this thread get deleted? Can you include his other one as well?
                  I expect the OP is still in the pub celebrating HMRC throwing in the towel on Actinium and sending closure notices with no further changes to return or tax due,

Comment

Originally posted by handyandy View Post

I expect the OP is still in the pub celebrating HMRC throwing in the towel on Actinium and sending closure notices with no further changes to return or tax due,
                    Too much beer would explain his latest FOI I guess.

Comment

Working...
                    X