• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Probably best mates with the Felicitas bunch of cowboys !
    Does appear that way

Comment

Going to ignore as we've done over the so many yrs of harassment, they will fizzle out as the company's before them.

Comment

I can't remember if I've done a trace on Sacco before, but it doesn't take many steps to get to the usual suspects...

Opus Bestpay:
        https://find-and-update.company-info...78376/officers

Quinton Trustees:
        https://find-and-update.company-info...76336/officers
        Includes Voirrey Claire Collister.

How many people do you think were called Voirrey Claire and born in 1981?
        https://find-and-update.company-info...99597/officers
        …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/couple-int...whWnbOOH7moQaw

There seems to also be an unfortunate news clip along with a picture of someone of the same name from Isle of Man….

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper View Post
            https://uk.news.yahoo.com/couple-int...whWnbOOH7moQaw

There seems to also be an unfortunate news clip along with a picture of someone of the same name from Isle of Man….
            What a surprise.

Just open the letters and ignore them unless and until they start playing games with Statutory Demands at which point you repeat last year's letter and tell them where to go

Note - it's the fact that they have played round with Statutory Demands that mean you need to open the letters and can't just instantly bin them.
            Last edited by eek; 2 November 2022, 18:42.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

wont be getting a penny from me.
              was going to wipe my a** with it but ended up sticking it on the bonfire ready to light up on Staurday night.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
                Be strong if you can, this is a very worrying time for anyone involved. However there are a mixture of options here all of which seem to have worked up to now.

1) Ignore

2) Dispute the claim

3) Settle

I chose 3 after seeing the previous claimants paperwork and very professional approach. However huge difference here they were offering as low as 2% in full settlement back then, I even heard of 1% being successful.

Get help from a professional if you need to, again I did.

As outrageous as this may seem take it seriously.
                Was there no issue with HMRC? Or had you settled that too? I'd assumed writing off 99% loan would create a significant tax liability?

Comment

is this demand not a bit different, or am I looking at it wrong?
                  AboutWest28th

are these boys not official debt collectors? as opposed to Felicitas people being involved in the original IQ/Loans ?

Comment

Can you share what the demand looks like?

F employed debt collectors early on so no surprises if this company has done the same.

The debt collectors themselves may be just doing their job in all of this.

Comment

Originally posted by GregRickshaw View Post
                      Can you share what the demand looks like?

F employed debt collectors early on so no surprises if this company has done the same.

The debt collectors themselves may be just doing their job in all of this.
                      two letters...

one is notice of assignment:
                      Felicitas solutions ltd have entered into deed of assignment with West 28th street ltd, under which Felicitas have beneficially and legally assigned all actions, claims, rights and demands against me. this notice and and any non contractual activity in relation to this notice are governed by english law.

other letter is then outlaying what i originally 'borrowed' and i should email no later than Dec 1st with my payment details. if i'm willing to repay 50% of original amount in monthly payments over 5 years..if a satisfactory response is not received you should expect to hear from our solicitors and all further correspondence will be with said solicitors.

Comment

Working...
                      X