• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 007contractor View Post

If you look on companies House and search for Felicitas Solutions - They have had a notice on the Gazzette 01\11\22 of being struck off within the next 2 months. Looks like they are trying there luck before they are struck off!!
    My solicitor is lodging an objection to the strike off as they have questions to answer. The have acted criminally, they have fraudulently taken money off people claiming that they hold the rights to collect the loans, people who have paid who we are now hearing are being harrassed by the latest bunch of scheisters. There is clearly an incestuous trail of connections and people in all the newly-formed companies appearing and making demands. This needs to be investigated properly by HMRC before the are allowed to disappear. People who have paid up previously and are receiving demands need to get in touch with HMRC and object to the dissolution.

Get in touch with HMRC people and object to the dissolution before they disappear into the shadows!

Comment

Originally posted by mahsha View Post
      I'm minded to ignore West28th and treat as a phishing scam. Ignored Felicitas 5% offer in May 2020 and they have now passed on to West28th who are offering a 50% deal. Looking at both on companies house they look like recently setup shell companies with no accounts. Let them spend money with solicitors letters and produce contracts and proof of payment. Unless someone knows otherwise I reckon they just have a spreadsheet with names, amounts and contact details without evidence to back up.
      They dont even have a real office, they operate from a virtual office/postal box in London to present an image of some grandiose operation, when they dont even have a telephone number to contact them on. You cant even read the signature of the person signing the letter they posted out this week. These are 'people' who clearly want to operate from the shadows as they will be disappearing as soon as they are done fleecing some more low-hanging fruit.

I know a scam when I see one and my response to them after throwing the letter in the bin is "f**k o** you c*ts"! I've been led to believe this the most apt response, what it lacks in depth and sophistication, it more than makes up for with its delightful clarity.
      Last edited by hudson; 3 November 2022, 21:19.

Comment

Originally posted by SouthKD View Post
        Hello - anyone else received a new demand? I've just had another letter saying "F have entered into a Deed of assignment with West 28th" - am I willing to settle 50% of debt - 28 days to respond else they will instruct solicitors to reclaim everything including accrued interest....
        They love to choose their timing of harassment don't they! How do these people live with themselves knowing dam well they aren't owed a thing!
        Wheres the proof of the Deed of Assignment? I got my letters yesterday. They provided no proof. As stated .... if you contact West 28th it restarts the 6 year statute of limitations on this kind of debt claim.

2 years ago I got 2 letters provided to me by the Loan Charge Action Group and the solicitor who sent the Statutory Demand emailed me to say it had been withdrawn at its clients request.

Now its starts all over again.

And the response will be the same.

Comment

Originally posted by mahsha View Post
          I'm minded to ignore West28th and treat as a phishing scam. Ignored Felicitas 5% offer in May 2020 and they have now passed on to West28th who are offering a 50% deal. Looking at both on companies house they look like recently setup shell companies with no accounts. Let them spend money with solicitors letters and produce contracts and proof of payment. Unless someone knows otherwise I reckon they just have a spreadsheet with names, amounts and contact details without evidence to back up.
          Its funny how the letter talks of Deed of Assignment yet thry provide no proof.

I'll just sit and wait to see what bulltulip they try and pull next.

Comment

Originally posted by neveragain View Post
            Has anyone contacted them or taken up their offer or considering it?
            Contacting them makes them believe the debt is owed.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

What a surprise.

Just open the letters and ignore them unless and until they start playing games with Statutory Demands at which point you repeat last year's letter and tell them where to go

Note - it's the fact that they have played round with Statutory Demands that mean you need to open the letters and can't just instantly bin them.
              As eek has said - make sure that those envelopes DON’T contain Statutory Demands.
              "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
              - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post

As eek has said - make sure that those envelopes DON’T contain Statutory Demands.
                WTT said to send a letter saying the claim was invalid regardless of the type of letter sent - so I’ve since changed that advice
                merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by ian1066 View Post

With all respect that is nonsense. They believe the debt to be owed and contacting them won't start a chain of events.

Comment

Wheres the proof of the Deed of Assignment? I got my letters yesterday. They provided no proof. As stated .... if you contact West 28th it restarts the 6 year statute of limitations on this kind of debt claim.

2 years ago I got 2 letters provided to me by the Loan Charge Action Group and the solicitor who sent the Statutory Demand emailed me to say it had been withdrawn at its clients request.

Now its starts all over again.

And the response will be the same.
                    Unfortunately the fact they have contacted you has invalidated the 6 year disbarment rules.

Surprised you got the Statutory Demand removed without appealing it but that is good news.

Comment

neveragain last time this happened I did yes and I settled, not saying this will be the case or even if it's a good course of action (it was for me) but those of us who I know who settled with them, settled for an absolute pittance of a % they claimed. For me it as weight off my mind, not suggesting it's the right route that depends on your personality and your situation.

Many who totally ignored are fine, many who sought legal advice are find too.

I did have a solicitor deal with the settlement.

Will it come back to me this time? Who knows. I know the time before this THL clients who signed and settled were contacted by F for settlement and this time around someone posted those were asked again this time around.

Comment

Working...
                      X