• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by eek View Post
    If you look on companies House and search for Felicitas Solutions - They have had a notice on the Gazzette 01\11\22 of being struck off within the next 2 months. Looks like they are trying there luck before they are struck off!!

Comment

I got one will be ignoring this letter.
      they cN whistle, English law my arse, I live in Scotland

Comment

Will be interesting to see if Felicitas come after those who have settled and have bits of paper, after all Felicitas issued notices to those who had settled with TfL previous to Felicitas.

Comment

Two of my friends settled and both have letters from Felicitas saying the loans would be fully settled and never sold on.
          guess what? They have had west 28th 50% letters to.

Comment

Originally posted by Volks View Post
            Two of my friends settled and both have letters from Felicitas saying the loans would be fully settled and never sold on.
            guess what? They have had west 28th 50% letters to.
            And there it is history repeating itself yet again. I haven't had the letters yet and I settled with them too. Time to let the solicitor know what's going on methinks.
            Last edited by GregRickshaw; 3 November 2022, 17:48.

Comment

Originally posted by 007contractor View Post

If you look on companies House and search for Felicitas Solutions - They have had a notice on the Gazzette 01\11\22 of being struck off within the next 2 months. Looks like they are trying there luck before they are struck off!!
              Not really they’ve simply sold the debt on to a.n.other
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by Kblack101 View Post
                As it's been recommended to dispute the debt which I absolutely do as I settled this as income with HMRC does anyone have or is going to prepare a template for such a letter please?
                Unfortunately they're two separate issues. Money can be taxed as income by HMRC but it can at the same time still be a loan. Two separate and not joined up pieces of law. Schrodinger money.
                Public Service Posting by the BBC - Bloggs Bulls**t Corp.
                Officially CUK certified - Thick as f**k.

Comment

I'm minded to ignore West28th and treat as a phishing scam. Ignored Felicitas 5% offer in May 2020 and they have now passed on to West28th who are offering a 50% deal. Looking at both on companies house they look like recently setup shell companies with no accounts. Let them spend money with solicitors letters and produce contracts and proof of payment. Unless someone knows otherwise I reckon they just have a spreadsheet with names, amounts and contact details without evidence to back up.

Comment

Scam apon Scam apon Scam

This has gone on for almost a decade now yet none of the 5000 or so people have been taken to court or served with statutory demands……

You’ve got to think why not

Comment

I, too have received the West 28th letters this morning, settled with HMRC but not with Felicitas.
                      I'm sure that this question has been asked but does anyone have their loan agreement (signed or otherwise) for their original agreement? It was a while back but was it a link that needed to be clicked on to verify the agreement? And if this was the case, did anyone receive confirmation?

I have found this citizen advice link to the time limit on the recovery of any debt. Hope it can be of help to anyone - https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/de...rtgage%20debts.

Please note that there is no way of contacting West 28th bar an email (or possibly a letter) which by law would restart the 6-year time limit. I think this has been done deliberately.

Comment

Working...
                      X