• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Seems Felicitas have gone on the offensive.

Moved to mediation.

For me this ends now.

This probably belongs in HMRC Scheme Enquiries.
    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

What is mediation anyway?

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
      I have read a lot about mediation but still non the wiser really, other than it's some kind of out of court settlement process. The name suggest encouragement for fairness but I really don't know what to think. Anybody been through this. Apparently is called ADR.

Thanks in anticipation

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
        Moved.
        "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
        - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

A couple of quick pointers

1) a list of ADR providers all specialize in certain areas https://www.tradingstandards.uk/comm...pproved-bodies

2) it’s non binding if you don’t agree see Alternative dispute resolution FAQs | Business Law Donut

ADR in theory saves money but in this case I believe the only purpose will be to ramp up the pressure to pay as I can’t see how any ADR company will have the legal expertise for this type of case
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            A couple of quick pointers

1) a list of ADR providers all specialize in certain areas https://www.tradingstandards.uk/comm...pproved-bodies

2) it’s non binding if you don’t agree see Alternative dispute resolution FAQs | Business Law Donut

ADR in theory saves money but in this case I believe the only purpose will be to ramp up the pressure to pay as I can’t see how any ADR company will have the legal expertise for this type of case
            Thanks
            Last edited by GregRickshaw; 19 November 2020, 10:35.

Comment

What offensive did they do? I just see them sending email that I didn't answer...

Comment

This is an Isle of Man company which appears to be chasing Isle of Man loans. If this is the case then Isle of Man mediation will be required.
                Mediation

Comment

Originally posted by cwah View Post
                  What offensive did they do? I just see them sending email that I didn't answer...
                  just about to ask the same. and i've not seen an email (yet at least).

Comment

Originally posted by DanJackiels View Post
                    just about to ask the same. and i've not seen an email (yet at least).
                    A lot of ours (emails regarding mediation) came from ETC, I have not dealt with them at all apart from the opening debt dispute very early days. I lumped in with ETC pretty soon after.
                    Last edited by GregRickshaw; 14 October 2020, 08:56. Reason: to make sense

Comment

Working...
                    X