• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Things about to get very serious and much more real? / Felicitas Letters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Monkeypower View Post

Response received, I was a little late but others got in on time :
    Dear XXXXXXXXXXXX

Thank you for your email.

Professional Independent Trustees 126044C - The objection cannot be accepted as it has been made outside of the timeframe specified in Section 273A(3) of the Act.

Garraway Resolutions Limited 016957V - The objection cannot be accepted as it has been made outside of the timeframe specified in Section 190(3) of the Act.

Please note that there is an outstanding objection against each company, which was submitted within the specified timeframe and that neither company will be dissolved while these objections remain in place.

Kind regards

COMPANIES REGISTRY MANAGER

W: http://www.gov.im/categories/business-and-industries/companies-registry
    Thanks for that Monkeypower.

Objections will also need to be raised when Fiscus Management Limited (Company Number 11910189) seeks to be dissolved.

When the time comes, be sure to let Companies house know that Felicitas Solutions was attempting to get an unsubstantiated debt paid into the account of Fiscus Management Limited. This was disputed and they continued to harass people even though the debt was disputed. Attempts were made to extract ID documents from people for allegedly KYC purposed, finally SDs were misused to try and collect disputed debts. Also add any other questions you want Fiscus to answer to Companies House before they try and disappear.

We should have done this when Helpline Services applied for dissolution. Don't give these scoundrels an easy ride to appear and disappear as they please. Keep a track record of what they are doing and what they are sending and send it to Companies House when they try and shut shop.

Comment

Has anyone engaged/acknowledged Felicitas' latest attempts? or are we waiting for the traditional "week before it expires" emails/texts?

Comment

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
        Has anyone engaged/acknowledged Felicitas' latest attempts? or are we waiting for the traditional "week before it expires" emails/texts?
        Nah.. to semi-quote Felicitas, I'd rather wait till a judge decides that I must pay !

Comment

Originally posted by GotScrewed View Post
          Nope, same as Monkeypower. Have any of you spoken to WTT? Thought?

Comment

Originally posted by WJK View Post

Nope, same as Monkeypower. Have any of you spoken to WTT? Thought?
            I have spoken with WTT a few times, they have ben very helpful, they understand the schemes that we were all using, my only concern is if I pay them £800 what do I get for that. Piece of mind perhaps that i'm part of a group? but then if I'm taken to court it will be on an individual basis is my understanding.

I'm thiking that if Felicitas ever takes me to court i'm going to have to pay someone to represent me anyway so i'll wait till then.

Comment

My comment would be that were it to hit court £800 to get your lawyer up to speed would be money well spent compared to paying a lawyer to read everything and check things out.

the unknowns are:
              1. will Felicitas actual take someone to court except via the Statutory demand approach everyone on here should have avoided.
              2. where would the case be held as it should be in the IoM but there are issues doing it there (you need to pay
              i think I would wait and see
              merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by happychap View Post

I have spoken with WTT a few times, they have ben very helpful, they understand the schemes that we were all using, my only concern is if I pay them £800 what do I get for that. Piece of mind perhaps that i'm part of a group? but then if I'm taken to court it will be on an individual basis is my understanding.

I'm thiking that if Felicitas ever takes me to court i'm going to have to pay someone to represent me anyway so i'll wait till then.
                That's not quite correct.

If you were to join WTT (or one of the other groups), then Felicitas wouldn't attempt to take you as an individual to court, as they would be advised that you're part of a group action so to speak. By trying to then take you to court, my belief is that WTT (or another) would then step in. Ask WTT (or another) if that's the case or not though.

Comment

Originally posted by MrO666 View Post

That's not quite correct.

If you were to join WTT (or one of the other groups), then Felicitas wouldn't attempt to take you as an individual to court, as they would be advised that you're part of a group action so to speak. By trying to then take you to court, my belief is that WTT (or another) would then step in. Ask WTT (or another) if that's the case or not though.
                  That is the case, WTT will step in with thier legal team and represent the group.

Comment

I imagine there is not much more "easy money" to be made. Anyone who hasn't already caved into their demands probably isn't going to. The low hanging fruit has been picked.

They may not have given up but extracting any more now requires committing (risking) a lot of time and money to it.
                    Scoots still says that Apr 2020 didn't mark the start of a new stock bull market.

Comment

Originally posted by DealorNoDeal View Post
                      I imagine there is not much more "easy money" to be made. Anyone who hasn't already caved into their demands probably isn't going to. The low hanging fruit has been picked.

They may not have given up but extracting any more now requires committing (risking) a lot of time and money to it.
                      It is definitely worth their while to continue. Over 18 months since starting this they haven't stopped.

Comment

Working...
                      X