• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got my instructions for Saturday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    Well, what's the term? The notice period?
    I think the term is life (which can be ended should I get a mistress). I can of course terminate early by paying EVERYTHING.......

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
      I think the term is life (which can be ended should I get a mistress). I can of course terminate early by paying EVERYTHING.......
      FFS, man . Should've used egos.

You'll be ... a permie!

My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
        You'll be ... a permie!

Comment

But ... happy, right?

Comment

You will stop CM and Churchill getting too drunk at the reception.
            .... and hope that CM has managed to keep cojak away from the fizzy for the toasts.

You'll have a wonderful time BP you old grump, and you know it!

Have a lovely day, I'll raise a glass to you on Saturday!
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by Menelaus View Post
              But ... happy, right?
              Only in asmuchas she'll permit him to say so...
              My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                .... and hope that CM has managed to keep cojak away from the fizzy for the toasts.

You'll have a wonderful time BP you old grump, and you know it!

Have a lovely day, I'll raise a glass to you on Saturday!
                I'll still be trying to get two clusters separated by Saturday ("neural networks, they're self-training, they'll do it themselves with minimal supervision" ... yeah? Not this ****er it isn't doing ) at this rate.

But I'll raise a glass of water to you and point it in your direction (SE of me(?)) on Saturday.

Comment

I'll still be trying to get two clusters separated by Saturday ("neural networks, they're self-training, they'll do it themselves with minimal supervision" ... yeah? Not this ****er it isn't doing ) at this rate.

But I'll raise a glass of water to you and point it in your direction (SE of me(?)) on Saturday.
                  So it's Saturday that Skynet becomes self aware then?

At least he won't forget his wedding anniversary
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by DaveB View Post

At least he won't forget his wedding anniversary
                    Bollocks man, that joke wasn't funny when I started doing this sh!t 10 years ago and it still isn't

Comment

I'll still be trying to get two clusters separated by Saturday, neural networks, self-training
                      Originally posted by DaveB View Post
                      It'll be fine. They won't be able to talk to each other for the lack of a Centronics cable...

Comment

Working...
                      X