• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I got my instructions for Saturday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
    In return for all of that, make sure that Mrs BP chucks the bouquet right at CM. Cover it in velcro if you think there's a chance she might not catch it.

Have a great day with plenty of .
    Thanks PRC...

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    She assures me that in the ceremony she will agree to honour and obey. Why is it that I don't believe her?
    If you believe that....

Originally posted by Bagpuss View Post
    Why is your future wife sending you email instructions? If you don't even talk to each other now, what will it be like after several years?
    Baggy - are you kidding me??!! Left to their own devices men will forget a lot of things... trust me. An email list of instructions is the way to go
    Bazza gets caught
    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Congrats BP
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
        Baggy - are you kidding me??!! Left to their own devices men will forget a lot of things... trust me. An email list of instructions is the way to go
        It's not that we forget, we just don't listen in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
          My missus can (and does) rabbit on and on so I have become adept at "tuning out" the noise (much the same way as most parents do with their childrens' screaming).

I would be quite happy getting any instructions in email form so I can digest at my own pace without having to put up with all the extraneous noise.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            Thats sooooooooo true!!
            Bazza gets caught

Comment

It's like this CM. Most men come with an inbuilt gibberish inhibitor that automatically filters out much of the chaff and codswallop that the female of the species seems capable of producing in such prodigious quantities. It is not meant to be done in any rude or dismissive way, it is just nature's way of keeping progress on track.

HTH

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                It's like this CM. Most men come with an inbuilt gibberish inhibitor that automatically filters out much of the chaff and codswallop that the female of the species seems capable of producing in such prodigious quantities. It is not meant to be done in any rude or dismissive way, it is just nature's way of keeping progress on track.

HTH

Ahhhhh - so that was getting fired up this morning when he was looking at me blankly!

Bazza gets caught

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                  Ahhhhh - so that was getting fired up this morning when he was looking at me blankly!

Not sure it is a facility that is only running during daylight hours. I think you will find it is a 24/7 programme, although it may only run at a slower less discernible speed in the evenings. That can lead to a certain amount of confusion when the poor chap might appear to be listening to you almost intently at times.
                  “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Never underestimate the power of "yes dear".
                    I am not qualified to give the above advice!

The original point and click interface by
                    Smith and Wesson.

Step back, have a think and adjust my own own attitude from time to time

Comment

Well he looks at me like he is listening but I know when he just says "Hmmmnnnn", all he's been hearing is "blah blah blah" - Maybe I talk too much
                      Bazza gets caught

Comment

Working...
                      X