• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Fed up now...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Paper recycling day tomorrow and this month I've remembered to put them out the night before

It's cold, clear and dry at the moment which bodes well for sunshine tomorrow.
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by Sysman View Post
      Paper recycling day tomorrow and this month I've remembered to put them out the night before
      Oh tulip.

I did that last week and the Missus and I were made to go and pick it up in our nightwear from all up the road by an irate neighbour. Also, Cumbria got flooded.

If another county gets washed away in the night tonight IT WILL BE ALL YOUR FAULT.
      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Lower paddock is flooded.... fooking culvert must be blocked again!
        How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Blue skies, brilliant sunshine, freezing cold and blowing a hooligan.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Sitting in an ice-box office with a thick cardi on and a second one over my knees like an old granny. A cold and sharp morning, but no wind thankfully.
            (\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Very wet in London today.

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                The Sun has got his hat on.

It's so bright.

Bleeding chilly though.

Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.
                Same here. fooooking cold but clear blue sky.

Comment

Ice on the ground. Freeeeezing cold!

<----- my teeth

Also couldn't see the ferries on the river cos of the fog.

Visibility is down to about 30m

Comment

flip.

Now I'll be humming "Ferry 'cross the Mersey" for the next 10 mins.
                    "Fähre über die Elbe" is a more accurate statement but thanks for putting that song in my head too.

Comment

Apart from the murk over Port Talbot, but that's always there anyway.

It wasn't the inspiration for Blade Runner for nothing.
                      And, supposedly, "the director Terry Gilliam has cited the Port Talbot Steelworks as a major initial influence in developing his movie Brazil".
                      My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                      X