• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Make Britain Great Again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mallisarealperson View Post

The one recorded by Channel 4 is an actor. He was "rough speaking". Could be a coincidence. Name is Andrew Parker His own website says he is ‘well spoken’ but from the moment he arrived in Clacton he was doing what he calls ‘rough speaking’.
    Are you saying that he was just acting for the cameras and that it's all a fake by channel 4 to slur Reform, or that he is a member (employee?) of Reform and was using language that he thought would appeal to those he was addressing, or was he freely sharing his opinion?
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Thing is that the current CEO of Reform Ltd makes a name for himself by solely talking about small boats and how the EU is to blame for everything. If, over the last 20 years (or even 20 days) he had spent time focussing on the positives he would do, then maybe it could be seen that they were more than just a party for xenophobes.
      Sorry how many decades have the EU & the usual parties being mis managing the migrants? 70+ years it seems.
      Most of Europe is voting in right wing parties - ie those that don't want poorly managed immigration or to become the second hand grenade attack capital of the world.

moderates have warned about this for years.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	71698-90227fc5-a28d-4e1b-a22e-85ffafa3273d.jpg
Views:	88
Size:	19.9 KB
ID:	4292241

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Sorry how many decades have the EU & the usual parties being mis managing the migrants? 70+ years it seems.
          Most of Europe is voting in right wing parties - ie those that don't want poorly managed immigration or to become the second hand grenade attack capital of the world.

I'm not just talking about migrants. Reform UK blame the EU for the war in Ukraine.

Moderates have warned about countries lurching further and further to the right. People get lazy, people get selfish, people get older, people get more right wing.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post

yeh, just like yourself, - moderate my arse!

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

Are you saying that he was just acting for the cameras and that it's all a fake by channel 4 to slur Reform, or that he is a member (employee?) of Reform and was using language that he thought would appeal to those he was addressing, or was he freely sharing his opinion?
              It could be any of the above. But how he was speaking in the video on channel 4 is not his normal ascent.

Or it could have been setup by reform, so they can turn it around as fake. Politics is an information war. I just wish the election concentrated on policy. Rather than this junk. I'll still vote NONE.

Comment

Originally posted by sadkingbilly View Post

yeh, just like yourself, - moderate my arse!
                I wish someone would and stop you blathering out of it!

Comment

Poor R!sh!

Now he knows how Ms Abbott feels...

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...086bfb3f8f014b

When my two daughters have to see and hear Reform people who campaign for Nigel Farage calling me an effing [P-word], it hurts and it makes me angry, and I think he has some questions to answer.
                  And I don’t repeat those words lightly. I do so deliberately, because this is too important not to call out clearly for what it is.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

BREAKING: New poll suggests past week hasn't dented Reform UK's popularity.

Lead over the Tories has INCREASED to three points.

Lab: 38%
                    Reform: 21%
                    Con: 18%
                    LD: 11%

The Tories would crash to just 57 seats according to this poll, with Reform UK taking to the Commons with a substantial 31 wins.

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...neral-election
                    Last edited by Fraidycat; 28 June 2024, 16:13.

Comment

Reform UK taking to the Commons with a substantial 31 wins.

And breathe.
                      England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                      X