• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

July 4th General Election

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 4th General Election

Welcome to your new Labour overlords.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Sounds like there is a massive scandal coming, they seem to be turning the tide and probably need to wait until October to enjoy falling inflation and a decent Rawanda success with the EU jumping on board..

The Tories are going quietly into the night.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Just booked leave for Friday 5th July

Comment

Not the best No 10 speech, being soaked with rain and Labour election winning pop tune playing. Great start Rishi

Comment

At times like these we all need Brenda from Bristol:

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
            Just booked leave for Friday 5th July
            Doubt that’s a problem for me - just finished this contract today and it’s now going to be limbo until mid July
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The postal vote registration site doesn't list my address.

I'll be in Barbados so I hope the paperwork comes through in good enough time.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post

Doubt that’s a problem for me - just finished this contract today and it’s now going to be limbo until mid July
                There should be a lot of work cleaning up this mess after that

Comment

I only realised on the play backs that they were chanting the Nu Labour tune before it was played on loudspeaker. Thanks to Liberty the protesters couldn't be arrested.

R!sh! looked panicked, then annoyed and very wet while giving us his leaving speech.
                  "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

I'm seriously surprised Rishi lasted this long, I was expecting him to not give two tulips earlier on, considering how wealthy he is (or his wife rather).

I wouldn't expect much change after Labour comes in, there's bugger all money for anything and this will the theme for years to come. With the cost of living crisis they really need to think who to hit with taxes to get some dosh for the stuff they promised, but I guess it is a change of scenery which so many want...(not that I'm a Tory lover).

Comment

Working...
                    X