• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone going anywhere nice for their hols?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone going anywhere nice for their hols?

Not too early to ask is it? Sue Ellen's thread got me thinking about it. My wife and I are going to Corsica for the first time (north coast), in the first week of July. Drive down to Genoa, overnight ferry. On the way back go via Livorno, stay overnight in Lucca, then home.

Definitely avoiding flying at the moment!
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Israel
    Thanks for asking

Comment

Originally posted by David71 View Post
      Israel
      Thanks for asking
      Booked that for 2020. Didn't work out.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Waiting to sort out my impending doom of homelessness (yes I am over dramatising) before booking anything.

That said, at the end of August I have a week in Singapore booked way back when Qatar had a sale on so HWMBO and I snaffled a trip there and back in their Q-suites. It also earns us 560 BAEC tier points, thus helping to ensure we retain our rightful Gold status.

Comment

Potentially doing the North Coast 500 in September.
          Usual October/November Brussels visit - probably in Luxembourg on this visit.
          Former IPSE member
          My Website

Comment

Originally posted by courtg9000 View Post
            Potentially doing the North Coast 500 in September.
            Usual October/November Brussels visit - probably in Luxembourg on this visit.
            Hope you've booked your accommodation as good places to stay are thin on the ground across the top and down the west coast and normally fully booked in season We did the 500 with an extension to Orkney a few years ago and the scenery is stunning, well worth the drive

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post

Hope you've booked your accommodation as good places to stay are thin on the ground across the top and down the west coast and normally fully booked in season We did the 500 with an extension to Orkney a few years ago and the scenery is stunning, well worth the drive
              I am having some issues especially as I need disabled access.
              Former IPSE member
              My Website

Comment

Paying my heating bills instead.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Diving in Bonaire booked for Sept. First non-package deal since covid.

Apartment booked via SandDollar, Flights with KLM and pickup truck with AB.

Comment

Just finalising a two week safari in Tanzania. Week safari and a week on Zanzibar. Missus 50th so thought we'd splash out.
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X