• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Anyone got a PS4 they want to sell?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone got a PS4 they want to sell?

I'm sure y'all upgraded to the latest and best - if anyone has a good working PS4 they want to sell, drop me a note!

Think I've still got a ZX81 in the attic if that's any good.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Probably worth a fortune!

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
        Probably worth a fortune!
        Nah. Up to £200.

Now the Jupiter Ace on the other hand, a bit more than that. (Assuming that anyone ever pays those crazy prices).
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

I've got a PS1, PS2 and N64 plus a box load of games. I really must get my @rse in gear and sell them as not played them for a decade!
          I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Mr C wants to give gaming a go as an alternative to us watching the telly of an evening.

I don’t have a clue but there are a few sellers on Amazon selling ‘classic’ consoles, so I might get him one of those for Christmas.
            "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
            - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I've just dug out my old PS3 and started playing PES2009 this week.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Why not get PS5? Anything less is unworthy of any proper contractor.

There are slightly over MSRP on Ebay now, and perhaps our local dirty spekulant will have a cheaper version

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                  Mr C wants to give gaming a go as an alternative to us watching the telly of an evening.

I don’t have a clue but there are a few sellers on Amazon selling ‘classic’ consoles, so I might get him one of those for Christmas.
                  If he is a bit technical and can put a Raspberry Pi together he could give Recalbox ago. All the classics (ZX Spectrum, Atari 2600, NES, PS1, C64, Atari ST, Amiga, Sega Megadrive, over 30 emulated consoles and Kodi too! https://www.recalbox.com/
                  Former IPSE member
                  My Website

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Why not get PS5? Anything less is unworthy of any proper contractor.

There are slightly over MSRP on Ebay now, and perhaps our local dirty spekulant will have a cheaper version
                    They're not too hard to get now - just sign up for a stock notification service (a few on twitter and telegram) and be ready to act fast when you get the alert. I finally pulled my finger out about 6 weeks ago, and had one I think in about a week after missing out on the first couple of alerts. This is for no. 1 boy who has been saving for over a year and missed out last Christmas and birthday, so hopefully will be a surprise this Christmas since I keep telling him they are still impossible to get.

Comment

Working...
                    X