• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leveling up my arse!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leveling up my arse!!!

Northern Powerhouse????
    These jokers think Northerners are stupid to enough to vote for this bullsh1t. (well they actually know they are don't they)

Yorkshire's HS2 and new rail lines for Bradford and Leeds 'to be scrapped' - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)
    See You Next Tuesday

Face it - 'The North' was finished the moment Greggs started selling vegan sausage rolls.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
      Northern Powerhouse????
      These jokers think Northerners are stupid to enough to vote for this bullsh1t. (well they actually know they are don't they)

Yorkshire's HS2 and new rail lines for Bradford and Leeds 'to be scrapped' - YorkshireLive (examinerlive.co.uk)
      Seems Northerners would rather shoot themselves in the feet, and vote for a right wing party with racist undertones, than a party that might actually want to help them. The Tories know this which is why they like to play the xenophobe card.

Just shows what is important to people.

Also shows our 2 party system is broken.
      I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

Seems Northerners would rather shoot themselves in the feet, and vote for a right wing party with racist undertones, than a party that might actually want to help them. The Tories know this which is why they like to play the xenophobe card.

yeah because they really want to vote for cuddly labour. You do post some tulip sometimes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45030552

https://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-b1881024.html

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2020/...n-labour-party

The Muslims are leaving the labour party because they aren't Anti Semitic enough.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

And which party might that be? Liebour is more London centric than the Conservatives whose heartland spans all areas and social classes unlike the alternatives who are niching themselves to extinction

The system is broken not because its 2 party but because people won't stand up and do stuff. We're becoming a country of moaners rather than doers. Rather than moan why not enter politics, at any level Parish, County, Party, and work to build the Britain you want. I've been there and the expectations and criticisms would drive the average person nuts. Forget praise for your efforts but there's plenty of inbound bulltulip

Comment

This is not the thread I was expecting based on the title.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
              This is not the thread I was expecting based on the title.
              perve!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                Northern Powerhouse????
                You have to remember that to some, the Tories are the best in the world. Nothing bad can be said about right & far right politics, and when challenged their justification for why everyone should be right wing is because it's all the fault of Labour. To some, the right wing are always the only solution. Laws and attitudes need to change if you dare disagree.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

also see Yorkshire County Cricket club
                  See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

You have to remember that to some, the Tories are the best in the world. Nothing bad can be said about right & far right politics, and when challenged their justification for why everyone should be right wing is because it's all the fault of Labour. To some, the right wing are always the only solution. Laws and attitudes need to change if you dare disagree.
                    Corbyn was a real problem as he was seen as (justifiably so) the terrorists' friend.
                    Starmer is seen as Jimmy Savile's friend (unfairly so).

Bring Back Blair. All is forgiven (Saddam was a twat anyway).
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Working...
                    X