• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deleted threads appear on the front page after being deleted

Click image for larger version  Name:	Screenshot_59.png Views:	0 Size:	82.5 KB ID:	4191673

I suspect there are some interesting issues within the caching code

edit to add - until a new post ‘ thread is created
    Last edited by eek; 10 November 2021, 21:33.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
      I suspect there are some interesting issues within the caching code
      The caching system itself is actually really good - I was impressed by it once I'd single-stepped through it to suss out exactly how it works. The application code that uses the caching system, on the other hand…

Comment

Since changing my avatar to enter into the Christmas spirit, I no longer have a 'Reputation' option under My Profile

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          Since changing my avatar to enter into the Christmas spirit, I no longer have a 'Reputation' option under My Profile
          Kind of related, but one didn't cause the other. There's some kind of problem with the rep tab preventing some people from accessing their profile page, which is where avatars are changed, so I've disabled that tab for now. Once I've worked out what the problem is (which I'm hoping will also give me clues for similar problems elsewhere) and got it fixed, I'll re-enable it

Comment

Can't find option to ban people whose opinions I don't like, sort it out already!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Can't find option to ban people whose opinions I don't like, sort it out already!
              just FRO then, ivan.
              hth

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
                Yup, same for me.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Not a bug report but a question, are tags still a thing? I couldn't see any in my search for a "RuinedByAtW" option.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Broken post: https://forums.contractoruk.com/gene...accinated.html
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

I don't think I got a Happy Birthday message from CUK even through in Control Panel under Notifications I have it ticked to allow Birthday messages.

Also, has likes, thanks and rep gone under Profile again?
                      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X