• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Want to end it all? You'll need to be vaccinated.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Want to end it all? You'll need to be vaccinated.

Click image for larger version

Name:	51138897-10257489-Verein_Sterbehilfe_said_euthanasia_and_preparatory_examinations_-a-2_1638265501974.jpg
Views:	327
Size:	47.2 KB
ID:	4196652
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-Covid-19.html

Stolen from HIGNFY - sorry for DM link, it's in other places but they had paywalls
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

It's the customers who want to die, not the staff. The staff want to be protected from suicidal idiots who don't get vaccinated.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
      It's the customers who want to die, not the staff. The staff want to be protected from suicidal idiots who don't get vaccinated.
      Thanks Captain Obvious

Bit like making sure the concentration camp workers are kept safe, really. Wouldn't want them catching something from the people they kill.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post

Thanks Captain Obvious

Bit like making sure the concentration camp workers are kept safe, really. Wouldn't want them catching something from the people they kill.
        No one is killing these people ... the people are choosing to not go on with their lives because living, for them, is suffering and is far worse than the alternative. Or would you prefer to make your loved ones suffer so that you could see them for an extra day, week, month?
        I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post

No one is killing these people ... the people are choosing to not go on with their lives
          Of course someone is killing them. Like putting down a sick dog, someone has to do the deed.

Comment

Of course someone is killing them. Like putting down a sick dog, someone has to do the deed.
            the usual sanctimonious bible-thumping pish i see.

Comment

Nope they are killing themselves, its very clear. I know God doesn't like suicide but its sort of understandable in these cases.

http://www.dignitas.ch/index.php?opt...mid=84&lang=en

1.11.7. Administration of the medication

If all of the criteria are met and all of the questions have been answered, if the

member has been repeatedly informed that he or she is free to return home permanently or temporarily and if the member still expresses a wish to end his or her life, and if the lethal medication is to be administered through the stomach, the medication to prevent vomiting can be given.

Thirty minutes later, the member is questioned once again to see whether he or she still want to end life. If they do, the prescribed dose of NaP is dissolved in normal tap water and presented to the member in whatever form is necessary for the planned method of administration.

When the medication is being administered, assistance is permitted as long as it does not in any way lead to someone else administering the medication. For instance, holding a glass containing a straw is allowed, but tipping the glass so that the liquid runs into the mouth is not. Careful attention is paid so that the «power/control over the action» always remains with the member and is in no way transferred to either of the DIGNITAS assistants or any other person present. Directly after the medication has been swallowed, the member – as described previously – is offered either a sweetened beverage or chocolate to remove the unpleasant taste left in the mouth.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

I happen to be of the opinion that keeping someone alive, despite them having appalling quality of life, is grossly inhumane. Life at any cost is not life. You would be locked up if you kept your pet dog on life support, pumping it full of morphine every time it whimpers but doing that for a human is actively encouraged.

I think being able to die with dignity at a time of your choosing should be a fundamental right. It's not a mental illness, it's about having control over your final days.

Comment

Directly after the medication has been swallowed, the member – as described previously – is offered either a sweetened beverage or chocolate to remove the unpleasant taste left in the mouth.

Feck that, a glass ( or 2 if lingering!) of Brunello di Montalcino and nothing else!!!!!

But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    Directly after the medication has been swallowed, the member – as described previously – is offered either a sweetened beverage or chocolate to remove the unpleasant taste left in the mouth.

Feck that, a glass ( or 2 if lingering!) of Brunello di Montalcino and nothing else!!!!!

Yeah! I'd be wanting cocktails.

Comment

Working...
                    X