• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
    When replying to a post and hitting reply the screen goes back to the thread buy my update doesn't appear until I refresh the screen.

Oh fck.. it worked. Darn. will try prof forums again.
    It's an intermittent thing, but I'll track it down

Originally posted by eek View Post

Sadly he's got over priorities come tomorrow.
    Don't worry, CUK won't be neglected - it's not as if I'm going out on the town every night

Comment

Interface is particularly squashed on mobile, particularly when listing threads and viewing private messages (all in one skinny column)

is there a better mobile interface available?
      ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Click on the name "blah" next to the "Welcome, blah", gives a list of the illuminating bollocks one has posted.

Scroll to the end of the list & click on the "Show more" thingie and lo! rather than giving more, it reiterates some of the stuff it's already listed with about 3 extra posts if you're lucky.

About as useful as the proverbial chocolate teapot really.

However, clicking "Show more" again does get further down the list.
        Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 19 March 2021, 11:22.
        When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by PerfectStorm View Post
          Interface is particularly squashed on mobile, particularly when listing threads and viewing private messages (all in one skinny column)

is there a better mobile interface available?
          Like an app?

Comment

Moved https://forums.contractoruk.com/busi...ally-hard.html to general. And now its gone. No great loss, mind.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

Like an app?
              Well there was one, but that appears to have been pulled as well.
              ⭐️ Gold Star Contractor

Comment

Still not showing post/thanks likes for me.

qh
                He had a negative bluety on a quackhandle and was quadraspazzed on a lifeglug.

I look forward to your all knowing and likely sarcastic and unhelpful reply.

Comment

Some posts seem to indicate that I've liked them (says 'unlike') but I haven't actually done the clicky. When I do click on it, to try and like it, I get an error message telling me I've not liked it yet!

Comment

'mark forums read' Still doesn't work

Comment

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
                      'forums' Still doesn't work
                      FTFY

Comment

Working...
                      X