• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

New Forum Bug Reports

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When changing device to view forum (tablet to phone) it’s not registering posts read on the other device, I am logged in on both devices.
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

'mark forums read' seems to do just that, but then clicking on new posts shows everything in bold again <unread>.

Comment

Sorry if I have missed an update NickFitz but "first new post" is still not working for me. Sometimes it's fine, others it seems to get 'stuck' on one post and always takes me there despite subsequent posts.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
          When changing device to view forum (tablet to phone) it’s not registering posts read on the other device, I am logged in on both devices.
          Originally posted by BR14 View Post
          'mark forums read' seems to do just that, but then clicking on new posts shows everything in bold again .
          Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          Sorry if I have missed an update NickFitz but "first new post" is still not working for me. Sometimes it's fine, others it seems to get 'stuck' on one post and always takes me there despite subsequent posts.
          I need to dig in to the whole mechanism by which it decides what's been read, as clearly something isn't doing what it ought to

Comment

I will tag this in at the same time in case it helps or hinders.

Marking the welcome channel as read - it still showing that I have unread messages in it.
            merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

If adding a reason for update to a post - the reason for update isn't displayed.

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                If adding a reason for update to a post - the reason for update isn't displayed.
                It was working for me earlier, see:
                https://forums.contractoruk.com/acco...ml#post2869840

Comment

When replying to a post and hitting reply the screen goes back to the thread buy my update doesn't appear until I refresh the screen.

Oh fck.. it worked. Darn. will try prof forums again.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    When replying to a post and hitting reply the screen goes back to the thread buy my update doesn't appear until I refresh the screen.

Oh fck.. it worked. Darn. will try prof forums again.
                    It's hit and miss for me. The page reload is horribly slow. I think NF has that further up the list.

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post

It's hit and miss for me. The page reload is horribly slow. I think NF has that further up the list.
                      Sadly he's got over priorities come tomorrow.

Comment

Working...
                      X