• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Chests not breasts

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chests not breasts

Ye shall no longer breast feed but chest feed Nope I think I'll stick to breast feeding

Ludicrous.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

The scary thing is a group of people have to sit down to make this decision so it doesn't just slip in. People must be in the meetings that also think it's ridiculous but daren't say a word. Surely a group of medical people know that both females and males develop breasts from the same embryological tissues so it exists in whatever gender is chosen so doesn't need a new word.

Also going down this route means 'breast cancer' should also be addressed and that's such a serious issue there is no room for keeping liberals happy.

Beyond ridiculous.
      Last edited by northernladuk; 10 February 2021, 14:00.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post

Also going down this route means 'breast cancer' should also be addressed and that's such a serious issue there is no room for.
        Yep especially as men have breast cancer. Just make the men with it feel even more like tulip.

Male breast cancer - Against Breast Cancer
        "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
          Ye shall no longer breast feed but chest feed Nope I think I'll stick to breast feeding
          Can Men Lactate? | Live Science

For both women and men, breast tissue contains hollow cavities called alveoli, which are lined with milk-secreting cells. But the critical determinant of lactation is prolactin, a hormone that's produced by the pituitary gland and stimulates the mammary glands to produce milk. [11 Surprising Facts About the Endocrine System]

Normally, non-pregnant women can have almost double the amount of prolactin circulating in their body than men, according to the National Institutes of Health. This concentration can spike by nearly tenfold during and after pregnancy.

Research has shown that male prolactin levels can also surge, according to a 2008 review on male lactation published in the journal Trends in Ecology and Evolution.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

So the human body has breasts regardless of sex, gender or whatever you want to call yourself that day so shouldn't be included as part of this gender stupidity.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth View Post
              Ludicrous.
              Indeed, get blow job changed to its proper name before we start on chests

Sent from my iPhone using Contractor UK Forum

Comment

The world has gone cognitively challenged (can't say mad any more).

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                  So the human body has breasts regardless of sex, gender or whatever you want to call yourself that day so shouldn't be included as part of this gender stupidity.

Yep ignorance & prejudice are available whatever side of the argument you are on!

These sort of half arsed idiocies are spouted by concerned "professionals" all the time.
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
                    Indeed, get blow job changed to its proper name before we start on chests
                    An unfortunate phrasing. Start what on chests?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X