• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    As a northern country, like half the EU, we don't have this issue (at least to as great a degree).
    It's a cultural/economic issue specific to Latin countries.
    What's your point?
    ..and you are insisting.

The northern countries are economically stronger and have jobs, the Southern Countries are economically weaker with less jobs. You believe in stupid theories to explain the obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post

And when did mince become thick?
      After asscretin 'used it' while watching the volleyball. smells a bit too.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
        Jesus Christ!!!!
        I'm so shocked with your ignorance that I don't know what to call you.

Pillock, wazzock, cretin, tosser, git, smeghead...

You're not allowed to call him anything or you'll be ducked and staked alongside me.
        Nope. Insulting sasguru directly (so long as you don't start a thread to do it), is fine. What you were doing is general trolling and thread derailing. Don't worry. We'll be quick to inform you of the difference.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Pillock, wazzock, cretin, tosser, git, smeghead...

Nope. Insulting sasguru directly (so long as you don't start a thread to do it), is fine. What you were doing is general trolling and thread derailing. Don't worry. We'll be quick to inform you of the difference.
          How can I derail a thread that's about Brexit when 90% of my posts are about Brexit?

And I evidenced a claim I made as requested by 2 other posters. Strangely gone quiet on the matter since.

Comment

Today's news

Open border between Ireland and the north. Not sure that fits in with the current EU view but then the Irish tend to do what they feel appropriate before the EU Commission overrules them.

EU Ombudsman questions Barosso's Brexit role. I'm sure we said this at the time but were assured that it wasn't an issue. Seems it may be.

Comment

Oh dear:

Australia says there will not be a Brexit trade deal with UK for years | The Independent

Looks like negotiations for deals outside the EU won't even begin until the UK has actually left the EU.
              I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                Oh dear:

Australia says there will not be a Brexit trade deal with UK for years | The Independent

Looks like negotiations for deals outside the EU won't even begin until the UK has actually left the EU.
                Even though preliminary discussions have started already?

They actually said 3 years. As we know we won't start A50 until next year and as we know we can't put pen to paper until we have actually left, 3 years is about right. Oh dear.

Comment

They actually said 3 years. As we know we won't start A50 until next year and as we know we can't put pen to paper until we have actually left, 3 years is about right. Oh dear.
                  There won't be a trade deal with Australia for years
                  What he means is that there won't be a trade deal in place for years , not in 3 years.

The formal negotiations will begin in 3 years not be completed. Trade negotiations typically take 5 or 6 years.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

How can I derail a thread that's about Brexit when 90% of my posts are about Brexit?

And I evidenced a claim I made as requested by 2 other posters. Strangely gone quiet on the matter since.
                    You "evidenced" nothing. You came up with some crappy Grauniad article, after searching for hours, and then claimed we should believe that sh!te because we were all left wing.
                    The left wing papers are as full of sh!te as the right wing rags.
                    When God made you he must have dropped you from on high so that you hit all the branches of the stupid tree as you fell.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
                      What he means is that there won't be a trade deal in place for years , not in 3 years.

The formal negotiations will begin in 3 years not be completed. Trade negotiations typically take 5 or 6 years.

Trade deal with Australia? Yippee.
                      We can sell them sh!te British products like, er, Dysons and in return we can buy Ozzie products like er, er, er, er .....ah got it! Vegemite.

FFS, talk about clutching at straws.
                      Hard Brexit now!
                      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Working...
                      X