• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bee View Post
    Oh you are so bright!
    Ta! Pity I can't say the same for you
    What do you do for a living? Cleaner?
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Jesus Christ!!!!
      I'm so shocked with your ignorance that I don't know what to call you.

You're not allowed to call him anything or you'll be ducked and staked alongside me.

In other news, remember those top economists predicting recession? seems they got it wrong. Again.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        Speaking of pig-ignorance, do you still believe in phrenology?
        BTW are you a troll like GB9 or just thick as mince?
        This is the sascretinguru of multiple socks calling me a troll?

And when did mince become thick?

Comment

Originally posted by GB9 View Post
          You're not allowed to call him anything or you'll be ducked and staked alongside me.

In other news, remember those top economists predicting recession? seems they got it wrong. Again.
          I think it's your bone-headed stupidity which makes you a target, just like Bee.
          As shown in this post where you don't seem to understand lagging economic indicators.
          Do you know what happened in the short term after the Lehman collapse?
          All the economic indicators pointed upwards - until they didn't any more.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

And when did mince become thick?
            QED
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
              Ta! Pity I can't say the same for you
              What do you do for a living? Cleaner?
              You think that it's an offence!!!!

I don't mind to be known as a cleaner just because I'm Portuguese. It's better to be a cleaner than a British pedophile refugee in Algarve.

(With no offence for the others)
              Last edited by Bee; 6 September 2016, 16:17.

Comment

You think that it's an offence!!!!

I don't mind to be known as a cleaner just because I'm Portuguese. It's better to be a cleaner than a British pedophile refugee in Algarve.
                Nice!

Comment

That's true. But irrelevant. As are you.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Nice!
                    Hey Bee, get your coat, I think you've scored. He is a bit of a provincial retard, mind you.
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                      Not my point.I don't think that much of the EU. I just think Brexit will be worse.

I am suggesting that North vs South Europe may be the relevant relationship rather than EU vs non-EU when it comes to youth unemployment. However, I don't know and I'm sure you'll address thi in your usual thorough manner.
                      What the south countries have in common like Portugal, Spain and Italy was the long right wing dictator and this lead to an increase of the left parties (more like communism) and every time this parasites are in the government the country is going down (in the case of Portugal)

Assuming that the youth unemployment rate it’s cultural must came from retarded ignorant sascretin mind.

Comment

Working...
                      X