• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

[Merged]Brexit stuff

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
Collapse
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The_Equalizer View Post
    And isn't the point that the EU is great? Are you saying that in-or-out makes no difference?
    Not my point.I don't think that much of the EU. I just think Brexit will be worse.

I am suggesting that North vs South Europe may be the relevant relationship rather than EU vs non-EU when it comes to youth unemployment. However, I don't know and I'm sure you'll address thi in your usual thorough manner.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Not my point.I don't think that much of the EU. I just think Brexit will be worse.

I am suggesting that North vs South Europe may be the relevant relationship rather than EU vs non-EU when it comes to youth unemployment. However, I don't know and I'm sure you'll address thi in your usual thorough manner.
      I hoped the cheeky wink covered my somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments. No offence meant by any of it*.

*Save for sas when he’s being rude.

Comment

I hoped the cheeky wink covered my somewhat tongue-in-cheek comments. No offence meant by any of it*.

*Save for sas when he’s being rude.
        Let's look at UK youth unemployment rates, if and when a hard Brexit occurs
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

And, as I stated, the southern part of the EU is in a right mess. Go on admit it, I'm right on this point.
          Yeah you're right.
          It was a right mess before the EU, it will be during the EU and, if the EU ever breaks up, it will be a right mess then too.
          People there don't live for work, it's one of their more likeable charcteristics.
          By the way the horrendous youth statistics are partly cultural - it's far more acceptable to live in a cross-generational house. And as such the effects are mitigitated somewhat by the close family spirit.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            Let's look at UK youth unemployment rates, if and when a hard Brexit occurs
            So no Brexit chat until then?

Comment

So no Brexit chat until then?
              And miss out on all the entertainment? No way.
              I suspect the "Magic May squaring the circle show" is going to run and run.
              Hard Brexit now!
              #prayfornodeal

Comment

And miss out on all the entertainment? No way.
                I suspect the "Magic May squaring the circle show" is going to run and run.
                I may cancel my Netflix subscription next year. I think the adventures of Lady May and her Merry men will provide all the entertainment I need.

Comment

Yeah you're right.
                  It was a right mess before the EU, it will be during the EU and, if the EU ever breaks up, it will be a right mess then too.
                  People there don't live for work, it's one of their more likeable charcteristics.
                  By the way the horrendous youth statistics are partly cultural - it's far more acceptable to live in a cross-generational house. And as such the effects are mitigitated somewhat by the close family spirit.
                  Jesus Christ!!!!
                  I'm so shocked with your ignorance that I don't know what to call you.

Comment

Originally posted by Bee View Post
                    Jesus Christ!!!!
                    I'm so shocked with your ignorance that I don't know what to call you.

Speaking of pig-ignorance, do you still believe in phrenology?
                    BTW are you a troll like GB9 or just thick as mince?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Speaking of pig-ignorance, do you still believe in phrenology?
                      BTW are you a troll like GB9 or just thick as mince?
                      You have so many arguments to sustain your point of view...
                      Oh you are so bright!

Comment

Working...
                      X